Chapter 11: Little Badger

Danny POV

"Daniel I am so offended that you didn't think to invite me to your birthday party."

"Vlad."

"I see you have found your brother, little badger. I am afraid this will be the last time you see him as I will end you, for good."

"Why would you need to do that?"

"For the throne, I am destined to rule you are simply in my way."

"I never let that happen!"

Before I could move Vlad went to Sam and aimed a ghost ray at her.

"Don't you dare!"

"Or what you're going to hurt me?!"

"Watch me."

I didn't care if everyone was watching. My main priority is Sam and those babies. I transformed into Danny Phantom. Instead of just my normal Danny Phantom uniform, I had a black cape with a flaming white outline. Most importantly I wore the Crown of Fire and Ring of Rage. Which is my King form.

"Oh, butter biscuits."

I started toward Vlad throwing a ghost ray at him knocking him to the ground. Sam turned into her ghost form and kept Vlad pinned to the ground with her vines. I flew over to Vlad and placed my foot on his chest applying pressure. I crouched down at him and glared.

"Threaten my family, throne, or anyone else and you will be sorry," I said as I called for my guards.

"Take him to Walker and make sure Vlad Masters never comes out."

Everyone gasped as I revealed his human identity. I turned towards Sam and rushed to her side. She was still in her ghost form. She wasn't in her regular ghost form. With her regular outfit, she had a green cape with a flaming purple outline. She also wore a purple tiara with green gems and her silver and purple wedding ring. Which is her Queen form. She looked adorable with her belly showing from her dress.

"Sam! Are you okay?!"

She nodded and pointed to everyone except for Rick, Tucker, Valerie, Jazz, and everyone else that knows my secret. They stared at us with wide eyes.

"Questions?" I asked as I smiled awkwardly.  

A/N: 

I hope you enjoyed the Chapter!

I have no idea what to name Sam's ghost personality, so, any suggestions?

Sorry if the fight scene was bad I have never written one before.  

-Bye!