Chapter 3: Here we go!

A/N: Three chapters in one day. I actually got sleep from the last time. Enjoy!

Fenton works: Danny POV

Day Of Trip

Everyone was asleep by the time I woke up. I can't blame them I made everyone go over a list of stuff we needed to bring over 1,000 times yesterday. And I had 3 panic attacks in the process... Joy. I tried to get up without waking Sam up, but failing in the processes. Which is impossible. Why? My lovely wife is a light sleeper.

"Good morning," Sam said.

"Morning" I replied.

"Want me to wake up everyone else and tell them to come downstairs to make breakfast?" She asked to which I nodded yes to.

I went downstairs wearing only pajama pants. Soon Sam came down wearing my t-shirt and no pants. Don't worry the t-shirt was huge on her small body. Tucker came down with pajama pants and a t-shirt, same for Valerie. Jazz came down dressed. Did I mention she was coming? No? Well, I did now. I started making bacon. Sam made eggs, Tucker did toast, Valerie cut fruit, and Jazz did coffee. Sam and I got bored so we started throwing a knife, each time we caught it at the last second. Jazz turned on the music and started playing Legendary by Welshly Arms.

*Play audio if you want*

(Sam- Italics Danny- Bold Both- Bold and Italics)

Take a look around me

Taking pages from a magazine

Been looking for the answer

Ever since we were seventeen

You know the truth can be a weapon

To fight this world of ill intentions

A new answer to the same question

How many times will you learn the same lesson?

I think they got it all wrong We just got to hold on And on, and on, and on

'Cause we're gonna be legends

Gonna get their attention

What we're doing here ain't just scary

It's about to be legendary

Yeah we're gonna be legends

Gonna teach 'em all a lesson

Got this feeling that we're so sweet caring

It's about to be legendary

This is what we came for

And we couldn't want it anymore

Could never turn back now

Got to leave it all on the floor

Been dreaming of the payoff

Through the struggles and the trade-off

Write in truth heading on the way up

Tell them the truth but they think it's just made up

I think they got it all wrong We just got to hold on And on, and on, and on

'Cause we're gonna be legends

Gonna get their attention

What we're doing here ain't just scary

It's about to be legendary

Yeah we're gonna be legends

Gonna teach 'em all a lesson

Got this feeling that we're so sweet caring

It's about to be legendary

Eventually, their gonna know who's right

To make a stand you got to win the fight

Can't stand the heat then just stay out the light

For you might never make it out alive

You gotta live without the columbines

Let everybody hear your battle cry

Yeah we're gonna be legends

Gonna get their attention

What we're doing here ain't just scary

It's about to be legendary

Yeah we're gonna be legends

Gonna teach 'em all a lesson

Got this feeling that we're so sweet caring

It's about to be legendary

All of a sudden there was clapping. Everyone grabbed a knife and got into a battle stance. Knowing me I took no time and threw the knife toward the sound. Guess who it was. If you guessed Mr. Lancer and the rest of the class... You are correct!  Thankfully I missed by an inch. Or another panic attack for Danny Fenton! Ah, the joy.

"Mr. Fenton! Why were you juggling knives? Why are you all dressed like that? Why did you just throw that knife?" Mr. Lancer said.

"One, me and Sam were bored. Two, you are all early so we didn't think we would have to be dressed and this is my house. Three, you guys took me off guard" I said in a 'duh' tone.

All the girls were drooling over me being shirtless and my singing voice which I couldn't care less about. While me being the overprotective husband I am, I covered Sam from the boys.

"Ahhh the lovebirds" Tucker said.

"We are not lovebirds!" Me and Sam yelled.

"I beg to differ!" Jazz and Valerie yelled.

"Old habits," Me and Sam said while shrugging.

Me, Sam, Valerie, and Tucker went upstairs with breakfast and came down dressed with bags in hand.

"Jack! Maddie! The class is here!" Danny yelled while loud gasps were heard.

I called Maddie and Jack by there names... Wow! (Note the sarcasm) 

"Hello class welcome to Fenton works, follow me downstairs to the lab," Maddie said.

The class went downstairs and piled into the SSB (Specter Speeder Bus). Team Phantom sat all the way in the back. The A-listers in the middle. Nerds and adults in the front.

Here we go.

A/N:

Happy Late Thanksgiving! I wanted to publish this chapter on Thanksgiving but had stuff to do then had homework. Sorry! I seriously forgot to put a chapter name. Smh.

Questions:

Should I make Sam pregnant?                                                                                                                                  Any ideas?

Bye!