Chapter 10: Brothers

Summary:

Danny's family was killed including his unborn sister. But his brother was alive.  Danny was kidnapped and taken away from his brother. The Fentons abused Danny. 

Danny POV

The rest of the day consisted of me and Dani spending time together. Until it was Dinner time I really didn't want to go downstairs but I didn't want to be killed because I didn't celebrate my birthday... again.  Dani had already gone downstairs to play with Sam so I was in my office staring at the wall... fun times.

"My King the Queen has requested your presence at the ballroom,"  A guard said while opening the door.

"Thank you," I said.

The guard bowed and left the door open. I made my way to the ballroom. Geez, I wonder what is happening (Sarcasm my dudes). 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone yelled.

"Really trying to give me a heart attack. But thank you," I said as I smiled.

We celebrated for hours. Of course the 'Popular kids' didn't like the attention I was being given so they went to the corner of the room with Maddie and Jack as they were glaring at me. Did I care? Nah. During the party, Rick had pulled me aside to ask me a question.

"Danny I have a question to ask you," Rick said.

"Shoot."

"Okay, but don't lie to me."

"I won't."

"Are we brothers?"

"..."

"Danny?"

"Yes."

"Well isn't this nice,"An unknown voice said.

A/N: 

Yes, it is currently 5 am. 

Yes, I am writing a chapter at that time. 

Yes, I have nothing better to do.

Yes, I am struggling to not fall asleep.

Yes, I will stop saying yes.

-Bye!