Chapter 5: Leading

Sam POV

I woke up and remembered where we were... The Ghost Zone. I remember... I remember Danny yelling. Danny!

"Danny?"

No response.

"Danny?!"

Then I saw him... He was tossed to the front of the bus. He had a piece of metal stuck in his stomach, cuts all over him, and with my enhanced hearing, I could hear him wheezing definitely a broken rib or two.

"Danny!"

I ran to his side trying to wake him up. Jazz, Valerie, and Tucker helped me lift him up and put him outside of the speeder. The whole class woke up to me yelling Danny's name.

"Listen up! Valerie, Tucker, and the rest of you that aren't injured look for supplies like water, food, clothes, and sneakers. And I will know if you try not to do anything. Jazz will help the injured."

Everyone just stared at me and Danny.

"Now!"

Everyone jumped at the tone in my voice. I just wanted Danny to wake up and take care of us.

Danny POV

I don't know how long I was asleep for. I woke up in imidate pain. I remember yelling and the crash... of course we had to crash! I looked up and saw Sam was looking at me with loving eyes. I just melted.

"Hey," I said.

"Hi... Don't you ever scare me like that again!" Sam said.

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine. Tucker take note."

"On it."

"Broken ribs, temple bleeding, multiple cuts, a large gash on stomach and arm."

She started to clean up the cuts, and stop the bleeding from my temple. I used my ice core to numb the pain. I didn't notice the whole class staring at me.

"You want to pull it out?" Sam asked.

I nodded and put a piece of leather in my mouth to stop me from screaming.

"Is Fenturd really going to pull it out himself?!" Dash said.

I gave him a glare that would put anyone to their grave. I slowly pulled the metal out. Once I was done I spit out the leather seeing I split it in half. I took off my shirt slowly. Everyone seeing the tattoo on my back. Sam started to stitch up my wounds. After she was done I started to sit up.

"Mr. Fenton you should be resting," Mr. Lancer said.

"I will be fine."

"Listen up! I will be leading the way out of the Ghost Zone. Everyone needs to wear sneakers... Paulina. Get your stuff together but only important things."

"Danny-boy you should let the experienced hunters lead the way out," Jack said.

"First of all, you couldn't catch a Ghost if it was right in front of you. Second of all, you have never been to the Ghost Zone so unless you have a death wish you should follow me, Jack."

"DANIEL JAMES FENTON! You are not allowed to call us by our real names only by mom and dad!"

"Why should I? You never deserved it."

"How dare you! When we get home you are GROUNDED!"

"I'd like to see you try, Maddie."

"Everyone get moving we leave in ten minutes!" I said.

A/N:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Any suggestions?

Pay attention to the word 'us' when Sam is worried about Danny it's a hint for the next couple of chapters.

-Bye!