Chapter 45: The real one

Jennie's POV

"Jennie can you plss slow down your speed. We might hit a car if you will continue it" Jisoo tightened her grip in seatbelt to make sure that she's safe.

"We will surely hit a car if you didn't shut your mouth. Can you stop talking for a while? I can't focus on my driving because of you" I shouted in annoyance.

We are currently following Mino's car and I can't focus on my driving because this chicken right beside me was keep on complaining and talking. It's getting me irritated you know? If I have any choice I will never asked for her accompany.

Anyways, from the past few days Jisoo and I became instantly stalker of Mino. We always follow him wherever he goes for hoping that we can gain some valuable infos about LM. Yeah, desperate for your eyes but I don't care about you guys. What important is, I achieved my plans.

"Jennie I'm already hungry!" Jisoo once again complain to me.

"I don't care about your stomach. Just don't mind it for a while. Mino was more important than yours" I said while rolling my eyes to her.

"But I can't wait anymore. I'm really hungry!" she pouted.

Eww! She looks like duck while doing that!

"Jisoo you can't make me say yes in that way! I'm not a fool like your chipmunk girlfriend so don't try me" I focused myself to Mino's car and I noticed that he's heading his way to Airport. Wait, what he's doing here?

"Bullshit!" Jisoo cursed me but I didn't mind her. I'm so occupied of following Mino's car.

I leave my gaze to Mino's Car when I noticed that it already stopped in the Airport. I only wait for him to get out from his car as a cue then after that I will follow him inside.

"Let's go Jisoo he's getting inside" I hastily dragged Jisoo's hand to get out from our car when I noticed that Mino is already entering the Airport.

"But promise me after this we will go to restaurant and eat" she begged. I released a big sigh because she was so persistent when it comes to food. Since I didn't have a choice I just agreed on her.

"Fine! Fine! But for now let's go! I want to know why Mino is here" I continue dragging her going inside the Airport.

I started to look for the beautiful spot where Jisoo and I will going to hide ourselves. Mino was already sitting pretty in the waiting area looking for someone that I didn't know. I'm getting curious who it is.

"Jennie how long do we need to stay here? Everyone was already giving a confused look to us. I think we look like an idiot right now" Jisoo complained to me. We are still hiding ourselves in the flower decorations out there but everyone here are seeing us like a weird persons.

"Don't mind them! If we looked like a weirdo now well, in my eyes they all look like an ugly duckling. We're beautiful ok? So I don't give a fuck with them" I rolled my eyes and diverted my attention with Mino again.

He's already leaving his sit and started to walk towards in someone's direction. I averted my gaze to him and look at the tall girl wearing shades and cap. She's going to hug Mino and I would never get mistaken because I already know who it is. What she's doing here? I thought she's in Thailand finishing her contact?

"Is it...." I didn't let Jisoo continue what she was going to say because I already interrupted her.

"Yeah it's Lisa" I continue her words. Jisoo's eyes looks so wondering and surprised at the same time about what she heard. Well, even me I'm feeling the same way.