Chapter 4:Important News!

Jennie's POV

I was awakened when I heard a sound coming from someone.Then I saw a girls who's now walking carefully towards the door. I think it clearly then I remember that last night I am with someone else and we shared hot session.

Hey where are you going? I said while  I can't see her face because she's not facing me.

You know what, I'm sorry but I need to go plss forgive me, she sincerely said it to me while still not facing me.

She was about to open the door but I quickly goes up from my bed not minding that I'm naked then I quickly grab her and turn her way to faced me.

Not so fast!, I said then I got shocked when I finally saw her face. Wait are you sure she's the person that I'm making love last night? I'm not too judgemental here but this girl was a disaster! Not literally but look at her face? Her hair? Long bangs? Her way of dressing? Thick glasses(whut?)Braces? This is a totally disaster you know and I hate this kind of person!!! Why? Because How can she manage herself to become like that? She doesn't have sense of fashion! Does she see herself?

I know I'm being too stagy here but I'm starting to feel disappointed you know? I just give my first to a nerd or geek person! And also all of my suitors are smoking hot! Taehyung, Jin,Jimin,Suga,Hoseok,Namjoon and even more. All of them are all hot and famous to our school but I didn't let them touch me nor kiss me! And also I'm a kind of person who's too picky but what's the matter of being too picky here if I just give myself to a nerd person!

I gotta go I know you are disappointed but I'm sorry for what happens last night. I didn't want to do it to you but just what I said last night I need money for my family's sake plss forgive me and just forget what happened, she sincerely said it to me.

Wait? Did I hear it clearly? Does she even said that just forget what happened? Is she fucking serious? Damn her! Doesn't she now that making love is sacred! If for her it is not that serious but I'm serious about it and I will not just take it as a joke. After all even though I didn't like her it still matters to me.

So I need to know her name.
Atleast her name! Because after all what happened to us still it is important to me.

But wait what's your name? Who are you?, I shouted it to her but she just continue walking and leave me like I was just nothing.

I'm so embarrassed she just ignore me just like that? I'm not being boastful here but people are drooling for me just to get my attention! But how dare she just ignored me! Fine, if she doesn't want it ok I will just forget what happened. Fuck her! I hope I will never meet her again.

I quickly fixed myself and leave the hotel. Gosh, going here is not a good idea I wished I didn't attend here I really regret what just happened!

-----------
Lisa's POV

After leaving the hotel I quickly go to the hospital to immediately checked what happened to my dad after surgery.And I'm really grateful because the doctor said that my dad's surgery went well and he only need rest and after that he will take charge to the hospital.

While I'm preparing my dad's food I feel that my phone got vibrated so I quickly checked it then I saw a message from Mr.Kim.

Hey Lisa! I'm expecting from you to come here at my mansion. Remember I have something to tell you right?

Mr.Kim

Oh I forgot, I have an important appointment to Mr.Kim because he has an important news to tell me. I'm starting to get curious about it I think it is very important that's why Mr.Kim is expecting me to come.