Chapter 31: Make a choice

Lisa's POV

She's now running away from me and I'm still dumbfounded. I still didn't know what's her reason behind it. I still can't understand and read her.

But one thing I know about it is I don't want her to leave me anymore. I don't want to repeat what happened in the past. I should take all the risk now if I really want her.

From now on, I will never mind if I'm the one who's always chasing for her what important is I'm with her.

So, I didn't waste anytime and I quickly run towards her. We've been through many struggles in our relationship. I will never give on her now. No! Not this time.

"Jennie wait for me!" I shouted on her but she continue running away from me. Oh come on Jennie! Don't play so hard on me. I'm also suffering here.

"Jennie just give me a short time to explain it all to you after this you can go now. Just hear my words plsss" I begged her but she didn't stop nor look at me. She just continue running. Jennie plss look at me! Just give some chance. I kept on running and running while Jennie didn't stop.

Since I'm not that well I stopped following her because I'm already tired now. I noticed that Jennie's steps gets slow when I stopped.

I don't want to stop but I'm panting really hard while my head was starting to get dizzy so I don't have any choice and I just watch Jennie leaving me without even giving me a reason why.

I just stand from it waiting for Jennie to look back but she didn't. I closed my eyes because my headache is getting terrible now but I didn't lose hope I still believe that when I open my eyes I will see Jennie.

"Plss Jennie I'm hoping that you're now infront of me if I open my eyes. Plss go turn back!" I said to myself while my eyes are still closed.

If Jennie didn't turn round and give me chance to speak with her fine! I will let her now. I will never bother her anymore but I'm not saying that I'm already giving up on her. I'm just giving her a space.

"One... Two.... Three.... Four" I start counting before I open my eyes. I decided that from 1-10 of counting I will open my eyes and hoping that Jennie was already here. I continue counting.

"Five... Six... Seven.... Eight.... Nine..T----" I was able to say ten but someone tap my shoulder so I was interrupted. I quickly open my eyes because of that. I'm expecting that it was Jennie and I didn't get mistaken because it was really her!

"Can you plss open your eyes now. You look so dumb standing on that spot while you are counting. Are you out of your mind" Jennie said on me.

"Jennie you came!" I cheerfully said to her then give Jennie a hug.

"Not because I'm here you will think that I'm not mad on you anymore. Remember! I still can't forget you being closed to that Tzuyu girl!" She said it while not looking at me. So cute! My Jennie is being jealous!

"Jennie I'm just closed to her because she's my doctor nothing's more about it" I explained to her but she immediately cut me.

"No more intros anymore! You're timer starts now. You just have 5 minutes to talk with me so, tell me everything you want now" Jennie said.

"Pardon? Just 5 minutes?" I asked in confusion.

"I'm waiting Mrs.Kim! Your time is running! Tell me what do you want" Jennie said irritating. Wait! Did I just hear it clearly? She called me Mrs.Kim! It means she still consider me as her wife.

"Mrs.Kim?" I asked just to confirm it.

"Oh sorry I forgot that you're not a Mrs.Kim anymore. But don't get me wrong huh! I didn't mean it! It was just a mistake" Jennie defended herself. Ok! I already know that she will deny it but it's ok Jennie! I already hear it you can't deny it anymore.