Chapter 11: Sweet little thing called kindness?

Jennie's POV

Hmmmm, I made a little moan and stretch my body as I finally wake up.
I think I am in a very good mood right now.

When I get up on my bed I saw Lisa who's really in peace while sleeping. After noticing her presence I easily go back in our bed again and turn my eyes in her side to easily faced her.

I'm just looking at her for minutes but I realised that she was really too tired after what I've done to her last night. So, a thought pop up in my mind.

I quickly goes in our kitchen and started to find some ingredients to cook. Actually, I can't cook but why not? I should try learning it from now on because you know I'm already married. And besides, there's many ways to make it possible how about watching tutorial lessons or books about cooking right?

I'm sure Lisa can't cook right now. I assumed that because I bang her so hard last night she will have a hard time to do household chores now so, better if I will help her just a little as her wife.

Oh, I think Japanese curry will be good for this day, I said finding what food I can cook while surfing here at Google.

I started to check our refrigerator if the ingredients needed for this dish are all available and thanks God they are all present.

I watch carefully what the tutorial said then I started to follow what the procedures is. And because I'm really smart and kin I did easily what is being tell here.

All I need to do is to boil it. Actually my cooking went well but except to the part that I earned a small burn in my arm because I hold it even it is really hot and I'm so careless.

I hope Lisa will love it, I said while entering our room with the food that I cook for her in my hand.

Lisa, hey wake up! It's already 8am you should get up now. I made something for you, I said while waking her up.

Hmmmm, she moaned while her eyes still closed.

Hey wake up sleepy head! I said then I pushed her a little to finally wake her up. But after touching her I noticed that she was really too hot like she was burning fire. I get alarmed because of this I touch her again to check but yeah I'm correct she's really too hot.

Lisa! My God you're body was really hot! I think you have a fever, I said in nervous tone. I felt guilty because of that I already  know in myself that I'm the reason why Lisa have fever. I really make her tired and I extremely do it to her likes there's no tomorrow. Aiiish! Jennie you're so dumb for doing it to her. To punish her like that! But I will never deny that I really liked what I've done to her so, I would never regret this.

Hey Lisa! I know you're not feeling well but you need to eat right now for you to feel better, I said it to Lisa in concern. After hearing this, she managed herself to get up in the bed. But it was really a wrong move because of that I clearly saw her naked body. I forgot that she's still not wearing anything. I should take her clothes on because she has a fever I think she's really cold right now.

Oww sorry!, She said then quickly grab the blanket to cover her naked body. I can feel that my face was really red right now. I'm starting to feel hot too but I control myself probably if I didn't stop it I will make  dirty things to Lisa again.

Ahmmm.... it's ok..... I cooked it for you. I know you're not feeling well so here, eat this, I said while showing the food that I prefer for her.

Hmmmm thanks Jennie, Lisa said while smiling then quickly grab the food from me then started to eat my food.

I was looking and waiting for her reaction in my food but I noticed that she's just quiet and having a hard time to swallow my food. Wait is there something wrong? Is my food that I preferred for her in not good? Is it really taste so bad?