Chapter 25: NO! 🚫

Lisa's POV

I still love her Kendrick sorry but it is what I really feel, I said to him.

Gosh, Lisa I thought you already moved on. What happened? Kendrick said while rolling her eyes. Eeew! So gay.

When I see her again in bridal shower my heart started to beat fast again. Actually from the moment that our eyes met I really want to run going to Jennie and hug her tight but I can't because I know she's still mad to me. Look, she even passed out because of me, I said.

Lisa plss, maybe you're just confused about what have you feel recently. Maybe it was just an excitement because you see her after a long time, Kendrick said.

No Kends! I'm dead serious here and I'm sure about it. I still love her and my decision was final I'm going to win her back again, I said with confidence.

No way Lisa, don't ever do that! Kendrick said.

Why Kends? I can't take seeing Jennie with someone else anymore. I really love her and I want her back and I'm willing to do everything just to chase her, I said.

Gosh, Lisa are you dumb? What are you going to do? Making yourself look like a fool chasing for her? No as in never Lisa! Do you still remember what she have done to you? She believe to that bullshit Taehyung guy instead of you? If she really loves you she will listen to your reasons but what she have done? Instead of protecting you she's the first one to judge you.Then now, you we're going to chase her? You will just making yourself look fool infront of her, Kendrick seriously said to me. Actually he has a point but I can't get it because my love for Jennie blinds me.

But I can't leave without her. I know you are concerned to me. Actually, I get what's your point but sorry, Jennie was more than important to me than my pride so I will win her back, I said.

Hayyst Lisa. I can't understand why you're so dumb when it comes to Jennie. You know what I really admire you from being you. Well, look everyone is admiring you from being savage and kind at the same time. But now, I can't see that kind of Lisa. But since I don't have a choice here because I'm your friend I will just support you. But Lisa before making a move I have a condition to you, Kendrick said.

What is that? I asked.

Don't ever be the one to chase Jennie. Let Jennie chase you, Kendrick said.

What? Are you out of your mind? How can I do that? I said.

I'm serious here. If you want to win her back don't make any move to her. Let her be the one to do that. And the best thing to do that is to make her jealous. Don't show her that you are really head over heels to her. Just show her that you're not inlove to her anymore and you didn't feel anything for her. And you will able to do that by making her really jealous, Kendrick said.

No Kends! I can't do that to Jennie. I don't want to make her jealous, I said.

No Lisa! You will do that no matter what happens. Believe me it's really effective and I know after this you will thank me, Kendrick confidently said.

But---- I can't continue what will I say because Kendrick quickly interrupted me.

No buts,I'm not taking an answer as a NO, Kendrick said to me.

Oh Unnie you're already awake. Go to the kitchen I cooked a breakfast for us. Dahyun's Unnies are already here it's the right timing for you to know them well since you didn't have the chance to talk with them last night because Jennie Unnie passed out, Sana said cheerfully to us.

I really want to tell Sana that I already know them well but because Sana doesn't have any idea I just nod to her.

Lis! I'm warning you don't ever make a move to Jennie. This is the start of my plan. Make her jealous. Make her regret. Just go with the flow with me later. I'm planning to do something, Kendrick said while smirking. I don't know what's with his smile but one thing I know about it. That's not good and I don't know if I will follow him but I don't have anything to do with it.