Chapter 24: Hi stranger?

Lisa's POV

Lis! Come here take me a picture with this, Kendrick said while posing around.

If I know that you will just make me as your personal photographer I will not take you here with me in Korea, I said while rolling my eyes.

Plsss Lis! Take me a picture. I really like Korea there's many beautiful spot here. I don't want to waste this moment, Kendrick begged me.

Fine! But this is the last time I will take a picture of you. I really get tired of doing this, I said while taking him a picture.

Kendrick and I are now here in Korea. We're just arrived and here we are wasting our time in taking a picture. I really want to kill this flirty gay he's so demanding.

Lis can I ask you since you're here for Sana's bridal shower. May I know if I can come with you? Kends asked me.

No, you're not coming with me, I said.

What? I want to go with you Lis! I want to see and experience the bridal shower, Kends said.

Can't you see we're all girls in bridal shower and if you will come it's really awkward since you're the only man here, I explained to him.

But I'm also a girl! Kendrick exclaimed.

Hayyst I know you're a girl by a heart but you're lock in man's body so sorry my decision was final. You're not going there, I said.

Fine! If you will not take me with you in bridal shower. I will immediately go back in Thailand and I will not accompany you anymore in Korea. So make a choice Lisa, Kends threatened me. Hayyst this gay! As if I have a choice.

Ok you will go with me in Sana's bridal shower but plss behave here ok, I said while rolling my eyes.

Omg! Lis! I love you. Thank you so much I really want to attend this kind of party! Kendrick said while hugging me.
---------------
Kends, look at my dress. Am I beautiful? I asked Kendrick.

I'm so envy with you. I really want to wear dress now but I can't, Kendrick said.

Don't make a drama here Kendrick. I'm asking you if this dress suits with me just answer me ok? I said to Kends. We'll, I know all of you thinking that I'm really harsh to Kendrick but he's used to it. It just my way of treating him as a friend.

Yeah it suits with you. Come on Lisa we're getting late can you plsss stop fixing yourself now. I know you want to look presentable but it's over now, Kendrick said.

Actually I'm not really slow when I'm fixing myself but I don't know why but I feel like I really want to look beautiful now. I have a strange feeling that there's something will happened and I really feel nervous. 

Let's go Lis, we will get traffic, Kendrick said.

I quickly hop in the taxi. Then we started to go in the hotel where Sana's bridal shower take place.

Let's go Lisa maybe the program is starting now, Kendrick quickly grab me when we finally arrived in the venue

Yeah I know Kends that you're really excited but can you plss hold on just for a seconds. We can go there trust me, I said.

No, we're in a hurry now, Kendrick said while still grabbing me.

When we finally reach where's the venue. Kendrick quickly grabbed me to enter inside it. The program is not yet starting but there's one person who really caught my attention.

I will not get mistaken. It's Jennie I really memorized what's her figure and even though she's not facing in my side I know that it was her.

Kendrick, let's go back I think I'm feeling dizzy, I quickly grab Kendrick's arm to leave this place. I dont want her to see me. Of all places why Jennie is here? Is world really making a trick on us?