Chapter 41: L.D.R

Jennie's POV

"What do you think is the best name I can give to my son?" Tzuyu asked us cheerfully while massaging her tummy.

I just rolled my eyes to her. I'm not in the mood right now so I can't afford having conversation with them.

"Kentzu or Yudrick. Combination of your names" Jisoo answered momentarily.

"Oh I like the second one. Yudrick sounds so great" Chaeyoung agreed on her girlfriend.

"Thanks but let's also hear Jennie's suggestion" Tzuyu smiled at me. Everyone look at me waiting for my answer but I only give them a blank look.

"Just don't mind her, Tzu. She's not on the mood right now because of Lisa" Jisoo break the silence which caused me to roll my eyes again.

Anyways, Tzuyu is already 5 months pregnant and don't ever ask me who's the father because it's really obvious based on what Jisoo's suggested names. I don't know why it happened so fast but Kendrick got her pregnant when Jisoo and Chaeng lock Tzuyu on his room. Pretty fun right? Well, even me I can't believe that it will turn like this.

"Lisa again? I told you don't be worried because she will comeback soon. Wait, she sent her new letter for you have you checked it?" Tzuyu give a one bite on her mocha cake. Well, it's her favorite for now. The food that she's craving and conceiving the most.

"I don't want to read it, Preggy. Plss tell her I don't want only letters from her. I want to see her" I said bitterly.

"Just wait, Jennie. Wait for her. I will tell Lisa that you really missed her" Tzuyu said while her mouth is full. So disgusting!

I'm started to get envy with Tzuyu. She has a communication with Lisa unlike me before I received her letters it needed to pass through Tzuyu. All of them have communication with her, having calls with Lisa especially Tzuyu but mine is the only letter basis. I tried calling her for many times but whenever I'm calling her, her manager always answered it and tells me she's busy. I always understand it for many times but sometimes I got tired of it because I don't know anymore why she's acting like that when it cames with me. It's so confusing!

"Yeah, yeah you always told me to wait but I got tired also. I don't know what's the real score between us. I know it's wrong to think about it but I can't stop myself not to. Imagine all of you have communication with her but what about me? I only have a piece of paper from her always telling she loves me with pictures of her. I can't feel her love anymore. I don't know if I'll continue waiting for her. I don't need her words and her pictures what I need is to hear her voice, to hug her and to kiss her. All about her that's what I want" I said with anger in my tone. I think I can't stand it anymore. I really missed and love her but I always thought that I'm not special with her. Why she can't afford to find any single time to call me? She can call her family but how about me? I know I'm not included in her family but doesn't she consider me as her special someone? Atleast time for me she can't give.

"Jennie, plss understand her reasons. Plsss don't give up on her she really loves you. She was just busy" Tzuyu said while tapping my back.

"Busy? For Pete's sake I'm not asking for her whole time I just want a little tine for us to talk. That's all I ask but why she can't give it to me? Even a single call from her I didn't have from her. If she really loves me she can find a way to reach me." I said then quickly leave them.

"Jennie!"

"Jisoo followed her"

I heard their voices but I didn't mind them. All I want now is to be alone.

I headed my way to the room. I locked the door to make sure that no one can enter it. When I got contented that it was already locked I rushed myself to go in my bed.