No ties

Hennessy POV

I walked down the dark road of a empty highway, my heels clicking on the pavement echoed throughout the trees. It was 3 O clock in the morning and it was windy out. It felt good against my exposed legs in my dress.

I walked and walked until I got to the black truck awaiting my arrival. I opened the door and climbed in the back, closing the door behind me.

"Talk." I mutter to the figure next to me.

"Approximately 18 hours Tammy Santiago made a call to her mother about the ball where TMZ reporter George Portly heard about Kings first born." He says getting straight to the point.

My head jerked surprised. "That bitch needs to be careful with her conversations around people." I hiss.

"Well it's about to get interesting because when the cell phone was traced there was no conversation found. It appears that she meant to let him know and she wants the public to know about Seth." His deep voice continues.

I was seething. This bitch was putting my son in danger. "Did he get anything?" I asked anger clear in my voice.

"He's trying to track down the place you gave birth and he also got pictures of Seth from the ball." He confirmed.

"How did he know which one was Seth? There was many kids in the ball." I grit staring out the window.

"When you checked on him. It seems your concern for him and the resemblance was clear of the information Santiago shared." He answers.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill this bitch." I sneer angrily.

"Well, when you mentioned she was the sister of Tommy Santiago I did some digging. It does pop up that she is engaged with a child but that had been on her records for the last 8 years. Then I dug deeper. There are two separate government files about the Santiagos. It was stated that the whole family died in a house fire while trapped in a basement having a family sleep over 16 years ago." I raised my eyebrows at the new information.

"Identity theft?" I ask. He nods. "Anything you think you know about the Santiago's aren't true. It's one big scam. If they are able to access government files and change them, who knows how dangerous they really are."

I close my eyes. "What does King think?" I asked slowly.

"That her fiance, baby, and brother was poisoned by someone dangerous in the mafia and she reached out for protection. They have been good friends for 2 years now and recently got sexually involved with each other 8 months ago. " He answers. "Until the time is right I wouldn't do anything until I find out more about her and her family."

I ball my fists up angrily. I can't wait till I'm able to kill this bitch. My son? Who does she think she is. She has no idea who she is messing with and how crazy I really am.

"In the meantime what do you want to do about the reporter? George Portly?" He asks rather excitedly. I flip my hair backback and glare at the dark tilted window.

"Silence him." I answer immediately. "He knows to much."

He chuckled darkly. "My pleasure. " I turned to the cold blooded killer I sat in the car with. "Anybody else who will find out this information or dig for it, silence them. You and you men." I pull out a piece of folded paper or a old abdondoned warehouse. "I took care of what you asked. Plus double. Everyone you want? Theres your information source." I answer handing it to him.

He takes it with a dark look in his eye. "Pleasure doing business with you Hennessy Rosa."

I nod. "You too."