Confessions

Hey babies! I just wanted to say that im sorry for waiting so long to update and to keep yall waiting.😶
Thank you for those who continued to stick with me! As an apology im giving a double update!😍

Enjoy❤

*
*
*
"Why did you leave?" He asked in a even voice.

I bit my lip and looked away.

"Why did you leave?" He repeated shouting.

I looked down at my hands. "Because you wouldn't give up your gang." I answer. I looked up and stared into his deep dark eyes. "And because it wasn't safe for our baby."

*
Kings face goes blank. "Excuse me?" He says leaning forward.

"I said it wasn't safe..... For our baby."I say softly.

King stands. "You were pregnant? I... I have a kid?" He was in shock.

I put my head down cause i felt the tears coming. "Yes.. We have a son." I say. You could hear the tears in my voice. "His name is Seth Kingsley Mitchell Jr."

"Hennessy....Why did you keep this from me? I have a son! I missed everything! His first steps! His first words! Im no better then my father!"

I held my tears in and fixed my facial expression hiding everything. I looked up at him.

"Im sorry Sebastian. But yes i kept the biggest secret from you. Do you know how hard it was to leave the love of my life and never see or speak to him again. How i longed for you everyday??? How many times i dialed your phone number to tell you how i missed you and you have a son? How many times i cried thinking about you? But everytime i go to press that call button... Do you know what i suddenly remember? That his father is a murder. With a lot if enemies that would do or hurt anybody close to him to make him fall. That-"

"I could have protected him Hennessy that's no excuse!!" King yells cutting me off.

"Didn't you say the same thing to me? Six months before i was taken, beaten, and nearly raped?"

He went silent again. "King. I asked you three and a half years ago. Would you give it all up and start a family with me. You said no. Believe me all i ever wanted was for you to be along side you and raise our baby but i don't want him hurt. Or to grow up to be like you. I want him to make a difference." I say softly.

King puts his head down in his hands and doesn't move. But i know he's not crying. He does that when he's upset and taking everything in. I close my eyes and sigh. I stand up from my seat and he still doesn't look up. I wanted to go over and comfort him. I walk up and sit on his desk.

"Im sorry Sebastian. Im not asking you to forgive me but im asking you to understand." I say overwhelmed that this was the closest I've been to my husband in nearly 4 years.

I still didn't receive no response. "He looks just like you." I whisper, knowing he could hear me from how close we are. "He has your eyes. Your smile. Your attitude. He's your exact replica."

He looks up. "I want to meet him. I want to see my son." He grabs my hand. "Hennessy. Please let me prove myself to you. I want to be in my sons life." He looks down at my hand where my wedding ring was, where its always been, and where it never got token off.

I nearly said no.

I almost did.

"I know your scared. And i know you don't believe i can do this. But i know i can protect my son. With everything i got-"

"King. My son..Our son asks about you everyday. Everyday he asks 'When can i see my daddy'. And do you know what i tell him?" Me and King lock gazes.