Petty Ball

King Pov

When the doors opened I did not expect the sight before me.

Hennessy was wearing a long black dress with slits in it with diamonds scattered on it. And long diamonds hanging from her earrings.

Damn. She didn't even have a crown but she looked like a queen. A fucking goddess. Her long hair was flat ironed in the back with a tight curly bun on top. All she had on was eyeliner and black lip stick.

Damn.

Damn..

Damn...

The site was just so damn beautiful and sexy and I had the urge to make love to her where she stood. Then I realized she was clinging to some guy.

Uncle Mason

A slow sexy smirk spread across her lips at the sight of having all the attention. She damn sure had mine. Tammy cleared her throat but I barely heard her.

Hennessy and Mason started their way over to our table. Eyes followed them as they moved. Hell, their whole heads moved in sync as they moved. They dress showed Hennessy's famous curves she managed to keep after having our son. Her walk was slow and sensual. Even seducing.

Mason looked all proud and happy to have Hennessy on his arm. Lucky bastard. They got a better entrance then me and Tammy did.

As they reached the table Henny's hand reached up to brush her hair back, and I caught sight of where her wedding ring was still proudly on her finger.

I smirked. And when I did I realized my mouth had been open and I was indeed drooling. Damn again. I tried to wipe my mouth on the low but Stacy and Tammy caught the movement.

One smirk and the other glared. Im guessing you know which person did which action.

Mason pulled her chair out and she sat giving a small thank you. Then he sat next to her.

"Good afternoon everybody." Hennessy says in a quiet but yet sexy voice.

Everybody gave a small greeting in return. Then so Hennessy like, she started digging in her food not knowing she still had everybody's attention including mine.

***
Hennessy POV

Every stood mingling and dancing but I, however, was at the dessert table. Like so many in my family I have the gift to eat all I want and not get fat.

Just as I was about to pick up a cup cake I felt somebody staring hard asf at me. I turned immediately defensive but it was just Kings whore walking over to me. Obviously angry.  Well I shouldn't call her a whore. I don't know if she is. But who sleeps with a married man having relationship issues.

Oh I know. For the money.

I chuckled and took a bite of my cupcake as she approached. "You must think your real funny." She sneered as she reached me.

I smiled. "I don't know. I met Kevin Hart once. He said I was a natural." I say licking the frosting off my lips."

She narrowed her eyes. "I know you want King or whatever. But he's mine now. Y'all are over. The only difference is you live with him and I don't yet."

Anger rose in my chest. If this bitch moves in me and my son are moving right back out. Period.

I had the urge to curse her ass out. But then I stopped. I cant tell King he has to change his ways and call and temper If I dont do the same. I have to play the same field he is if I want to get what I want.