Breakfast With Barbie

"Mommy. I wanna go to the park." Seth says sleepily.

"You will baby. When we go to the ball. I will be with the adults and you will be with the other kids to make friends. " I say putting on his t shirt so we can go downstairs for breakfast.

"Yay! More friends!" He exclaims.

The door opens and I turn around to see Stacy come in.

"Good morning. " She says.

"Morning boo. " I answer

"Guh morn Auntie Sisi!" Seth exclaims happily.

"Good morning baby." She says kissing his head. Then she turns to me. "Pour que vous sachiez que King a eu une putain hier soir. En apparence, elle pourrait rester pour le petit-déjeuner" (Just to let you know King had some whore over last night. By the looks of it she might stay for breakfast.)

"Je connais. Je me suis réveillé à cette chienne en criant son putain de nom" I growl irritated. (I know. I woke up to that bitch screaming his fucking name."

But I can't get mad over it. This is what I wanted. But I didn't think he would move on so soon though. Well, I was gone nearly 4 years. What did I expect?

"J'ai aussi entendu dire qu'il lui prenait le ballon. Mais ne lui dites pas comment vous vous sentez. Elle est une vraie chienne." She says picking up Seth. (I also heard he's taking her the ball. But don't let her know how you feel. She is a real bitch.)

I smirk. "Well im a petty one. Let's go." We walk down the stairs and into a dining room where King was talking to some girl. She was indeed pretty. But no where near my level I sat across from her in my normal seat and Stacy sat a seat away from her also across from me.

"Good morning ladies. And good morning my son." I gave King a nod as breakfast was placed in front of me. I saw the girl glaring hard asf at me. I gave her a smile.

"Good morning daddy." Seth answered. "Mommy? Who is this girl. " Seth asked.

The girl went to open her mouth but I beat her too it. "She a Barbie baby. " I answered before picking up my fork and eating my food.

Seth's face immediately soured. I taught him that a Barbie is a woman that doesn't respect herself and in return we don't respect then.

She turned and gave me a look. I raised my eyebrow at her while Stacy laughs.

"Pourquoi cette chienne regarde-t-elle comme si elle avait un problème? Je suis prêt à sauter par-dessus cette table. Elle a de la chance que mon fils l'ait ou je la pilonnerai ensuite avec mon poing." (Why is this bitch staring like she got a problem? Got me ready time jump over this table. She lucky my son here or I'll be pounding her shit next with my fist." I say to Stacy who doubles over in laughter.

The girl knew we was talking about her but didn't say anything. Just glared. King wasn't even paying attention. Just watching Seth eat.

"C'est parce qu'elle sait que sa chatte n'est pas aussi bonne que la tienne." She responds. (Thats cause she know her pussy ain't as good as yours."

I smirk and lick my lips. "Faits. Je me suis fait tremper un goutte à goutte. Personne ne peut le conduire comme un soldat sauf mo." I laugh and flick my tongue. Stacy chokes on her bacon. (Facts. I got that soak a drip drip. Can't nobody ride it like a soldier but me.)

"Fille tu l'as eu MAD MAD. Regardez-la, la mâchoire serrée."(Girl you got her MAD MAD. Look at her over there clenching her jaw.) I laugh and bit my sausage. Before I could respond she suddenly leans over and kisses King on the lips. And he kisses her back too.