Mistakes And Arguments

AHHHH BITCHHHHH. 1K THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY!!!😖❤😍😘

I LOVE YALL SO MUCHHHHH

Kisses From Nana💋

* * *

His Pov

"Name your price." She repeated impatiently.

I smiled. I admire her attitude. No matter how much power i had or how threatening she heard i was, she still talks like she doesn't care who i am.

Which she probably doesn't.

I gotta have this girl. No matter King fell for her. Shes so feisty.

A queen.

"There's this institute in Africa that's gonna be opened soon. I want in on it. There's a list of the top trusted chosen workers. I want you to hack into there government files to find out everything about them. I want all there info. Bank accounts, Social security-" I was cut off.

"Do you have any idea how long that would take?" Hennessy asked. "Government files? That could take a year! Maybe two. No matter how good of a hacker i am."

I smirk to myself at her glare. "That's perfectly fine." I answer smoothly.

She nods okay.

I pull out a chip. "When you get all the numbers and data transfer it to this chip. Then call me, and we will seal the deal."

She takes it and put it in her bra. I follow her every movement. Damn she is sexy.

She turns back and locks gazes with me. "What's so special about this institute in Africa that you want government files?" She demands.

I thought about it for a second. Should i tell her? As i rejected the idea i suddenly remembered who she was.

Kings wife.

She would probably find out regardless.

"The institute is a place for homeless for the young. Its like a orphanage for people 18-24. However somebody dangerous wants to have it be a human trafficking area on the low. What they don't know is that there is this plant around the area perfect for a new drug i wanna sell. It would be perfect for business and attract a lot more customers." I answer.

She nods. "When the jobs finished where do i contact you at?"

That was a good question. Im always travelling and always changing my number. Its keeps the hoes and drug attics away. Somehow my number is always leaked.

"Ill call you." I say finally after some thought. "Every six months ill call and check on you."

"Thank you." She says. And without warning reached over and hugged me.

I stiffened. I wasn't used to being touched. I awkwardly put my arm around her.

"Your welcome."

Hennessy Pov (Present)

God it felt so good to have his lips on mine after SO long. I love him so much im so glad everything's back to norm-

I stopped suddenly. I pulled away quickly. "No... No King no..." I whispered.

He looks confused. "What's wrong baby?"