"Turns out, Sora Akishima, is my cousin," Roxas told them, yawning after. "They came looking for us for some family related business, and I rejected their offer of working in theit company, much less as a CEO."

"Welp," was Kei's quiet reponse. "Shocked but not really. I barely met him, so I don't know the big deal."

"The big deal is that I was freaking jerk," Sora mumbled, looking down at the floor. "You probably already knew that. I bet they told you."

Kei went over to Sora, and slapped him upside the head. The brunet let out a cry, and looked up at him with a confused and upset look. Kei crossed his arms, and glared down at him.

"Honestly, what kind of people do you think they are?" Kei asked him, but didn't let him answer. "They did not talk bad about you. In fact, they talked wonders about your event back in your junior year."

"T-they did?"

"Yeah, idiot. Especially Riku."

"R-Riku did?"

"D-did not!"

"Shut up. Stop being a tsundere, and let me finish."

"Screw you."

"Nah."

Sora watched them argue. His first impression of Kei by appearance was that he was a shy and sensitive person, but that action he just did was the total opposite.

"You hit hard."

Sora turned a bit red at his sudden statement but said nothing more. He did not change his expression, hoping they wouldn't see his light blush.

"Oh, he's a violent person. I doubt he will ever find a lover," Roxas commented, yawning loudly after. "And a liar."

"Liar?" Kei titled his head, then saw his piercings. "Oh! That."

With that, he started laughing. Roxas glared, and crossed his arms, waiting for him to finish.

"I really don't know why you believed him," Axel said, "since you know he likes to do this."

"It was a dare. I can't back down when someone challeges me."

"Right. Right."

"I feel like you would get into a lot of fights, Roxas," Sora said, leaning forward.

"I did."

Roxas' blunt answer shocked him, but it was really not hard to believe. Roxas was a person who didn't like being told what to do, and what to change. While that wasn't a problem with adults, he hated when others his age judged by what they saw and wouldn't back down when they said something.

"Well, yeah. I can see that."

"Sora! Time to go," Sora's mom called, and with a sigh, he stood up.

"Hopefully we'll talk more."

"Yep!"

"Wonder if we'll end up in the same college," Sora said, laughing softly. "That would be great."

"We'll have a party everyday!"

Sora nodded, and waved as he ran to the door. When he got outside, Roxas' dad only smiled and walked back inside. Just as he was about to get into the car, someone came out running and yelling his name.

"Wait! Sora! Don't leave yet!"

He turned, and saw Riku. A bright smile broke onto his face, and turned to look at his parents. Sora had managed to turn his parents' view about others who were less wealthy than them. They were more accepting, and honestly grateful for that.

Riku stopped in front of him, and leaned forward to catch his breath. Roxas' front yard was huge, and Riku had jumped over quite a lot of things to reach Sora faster. When he got his regular breathing pattern back, he stood straight and handed him a piece of paper.

"Don't leave without this. I can't lose contact with you again. We may not have spent a lot of time together, but I missed you. We can hang out more? I want to make sure my feelings are real and-"

Sora frowned. He noticed Riku was nervous, and ranting. He listened to a bit, before he did something really brave. A thing he had only done in his junior year of high school.

Sora jumped to wrap his arms around his neck, and pressed his lips against Riku's.

Riku immidieatly stopped talking, shocked at what had just happened. Again, like last time, it was over quick and it left Riku wanting more.

"I gotta go, but I'll keep this safe," Sora told him, lifting the paper and winking. "See you later, Riku."

They got in the car, and left. Riku stood there in a happy bliss as he touched his lips. The other three peeked through the window, Roxas' dad wondering what they were doing as he prepared dinner.

"I wonder if Sora tops in this relationship. He does initiate things."

"The heck?"

Axel and Roxas hit Kei's arm, making Kei let out a loud cry when they hit the bruises he had gotten when he had been playing around with Roxas.

"You four will never change," Roxas' dad whispered with a smile.

Riku came back, and was swarmed with questions to which Riku only responded with a shrug.

"At least we know Riku is starting to fall more for Sora."

"Riku Akishima or Sora Mizukawa?"

"Stop. Let's go help Roxas' dad prepare dinner."

"Food! Yay!"

"I have to. He is my future father in law."

"I love helping my dad."

"If you want to eat, then you have to help me. No other way."

A joke, but they thought it was real so they helped.

"You might get your happy ending after all."

A/N: Sorry for no update yesterday, even if I said I wasn't gonna update. I feel like I'm missing something but I'll fix it later. In a another chapter.