" uhm I will come down in a while. I just have to change.... Are you okay? " I asked, eyeing her carefully. 

" yes... Why are you asking? " she asked in confusion. 

" because you had a stomach ache. Do you remember?" her eyes widen in realisation and she smiled sheepishly. 

I stood up. 

" umm yes!, yes I am fine, the pain is gone. It's as if it never existed...hehehe " she smiled still sheepishly 

" Cut the crap. You weren't really sick were you?" I asked

" no..." she mumbled looking down.

" Then why did you lie and pretend? " I asked narrowing my eyes. A thought crossed Mind but I immediately threw that thought away. She isn't like that Keiren. I will never think so of Her again. She is anything but. She is a good person. 

" because I saw you were exhausted. And you were refusing to go to sleep just to show me that you're a man and not a baby. You're stubborn. I had to do something! " she said with narrowed eyes 

I was stunned. Lost at words. Once again. She surprises me every time. I didn't expect her to answer like that. She just pretended to make me go to bed?. To make me take rest?

I don't know what to do with her. I kind of want to hug her so hard and pepper her face with kisses. She is so adorable. 

My hand itched to really pull her to me and hug her. 

I cleared my throat. 

" I-I am going to change." I stated and looked at her sideways. She bit her lip. 

Fuck!. I clenched my fist. 

" Do you need help?" she asked nervously and with raised brows. 

I smirked. 

" if you want to see me naked all you have to do is ask. I am your husband after all. I will show you everything you want to see " I said and wiggled my brows 

My smirk grew seeing her eyes widen and her face heat up and turn rosy from blushing. 

" you perverted Monkey!" she shouted in disbelief and turned around covering her face 

" I will stay here just in case you do need help. And not because I want to see you n-na- you know what I mean! " she spoke with her back facing me. I chuckled. 

I went into my closet and took a sweatshirt out. 

Fuck! How do I get it through my arm. God. She will think I am a baby. I have to manage this alone. 

" Need any help?" she said from outside the closet. 

Shit! Shit! Shit!

" N-No!. Don't come inside! " I yelled panicked and tried to get it through my arm but it was to painful to do alone. 

Fuck!

Suddenly I felt little hands on my arm and with a simple tug she managed to get the sweatshirt through my arm 

" I think you needed the help after all "she said smirking. 

" come now. " she said and tugged on my shirt cutely. 

" bossy are we?  " I said smirking. She narrowed her eyes at me. 

" ugly are we? " she retorted smiling teasingly 

" I think we both know that's not true. " I said smugly. She only rolled her eyes at me and dragged me down and sat me on the chair. I looked at the table and I saw many delicious meals. Damn I am so hungry. I raised my arm to put some food on my plate but winced in pain. Argh I hate this.