Chapter 31

MIRA BLACK'S POV

Mira calm down. Take deep breaths.

" Miss, are you going to sleep in here?" the cab driver asked me annoyed.

" huh? Why would I want to sleep in here sir?" I asked clueless. Why would he assume something so absurd.

" we have reached the location 10 minutes ago and you still won't get out. I have tried to gain your attention but you were spaced out " he said.

I blushed hard. This is so embarrassing!

" Sorry! Here the Money! Thanks for the ride sir" I said and hurriedly took my purse and jumped out.

I straightened my Blouse and gasped at the sight before me.

P

P.s it's not her by the way

The building was huge. Even my eyes couldn't see where this building ended.

This is surly a very rich Company and I am going to work there!!

Excitement flooded me and I could Jump in happiness. I looked at my wrist watch. Shit!

I have only 7 minutes. Not good.

I runned in, ignoring the weird stares from the security and marched over to the receptionist.

" Hello! My Name is Mira Mal-i mean black um where do I need to go to. I am the new Assistant ?" I asked politely.

She looked me up and down with distaste. Okay, that's so rude! I looked right back at her and mimicked the same expression. She was barly wearing anything and her extra big boobs were almost falling out of her mini top.

Mira! It's none of your concern!

" Miss? " I asked ignoring the hatred look in her eyes

" 80th floor there you can ask where it is " she replied rudly and continue her work

I looked at her with confusion. What's her problem?

I rolled my eyes and went to the elevator and waited. The elevator doors opened and I went in. There were a few people in here. I just hope I get to finish my work before Keiren returns home. If he found out that I am working I will be out of here as fast as i came. Let's just hope he doesn't.

I was still in the 75th floor and every worker went out. I was alone and I would be lying if I didn't say it creeped me out

The elevator doors opened eventually and i got out. I looked around the floor in amazement. It was luxurious designed and so elegant. It was beautiful in any way. Everything about this floor screamed money.

Then I frowned. There was only the receptionst here and nobody else. It was dead empty. When I looked at the receptionist I saw that she was wearing almost the same outfit from the one at the lobby. Is this the new Fashion? If so then it's absolutely too revealing. I will never ever wear such clothes.