Chapter 15

KEIREN BLACK'S POV

I immediately stood up and walked to her with fast steps. I put my hands on her tiny waist and turned her around and pulled her to my chest.

I tried to ignore the tingles that went through my whole body when I made contact with her.

Keyword is I tried because how can I ignore them if I still felt them. She was pressed against me,looking at me wide eyed.

Her mouth was a little open which made me curl my hand into a fist to prevent myself from kissing her.

I pressed myself further into her, loving the closeness and the tingles that I got from her touch.

I lowered my head abit-considering the fact that she was smaller than me-and put my cheek softly against hers wanting to feel her soft skin again.

I have been craving for that since the Night I kissed her cheek.

I couldn't get it out of my mind. The way her skin felt against my lips that night.

It feelt so soft and smooth.

I brushed my cheek softly against hers, wanting to close my eyes and to swallow this feeling. My breath was coming out fast and my heart was beating fast.

I was just about to put my lips on her cheek when I heard a melodic beautiful laugh from none other than Mira

I scrunched my brows in confusion not understanding why the hell she is laughing

" S-Stop it. This tickles "  she said through laughter and tried to push me away.

She pulled her head away  and tried to free her body from my grip but I wouldn't let her

She raised her hand and rubbed her cheek adorably while a little smile was on her perfect lips.

I was still confused but then I understood.She was laughing because of my beard.

adorable!

I looked at her with amusement and adoration because this was simply cute

She scrunched her brows in confusion

I let out a Low deep chuckle loving the way her cheeks turned red

" You really are something else Princess. " i whispered more to myself.

She started to wiggle out of my grip but to no avail. I didn't want to let her go.

I... I liked it that way.

" Let me! "  she demanded angrily as a pout made its way to her lips.

She pouted!.  I took in a deep breath to distract myself from her lips

She was still trying to get away from me.

I smirked as I looked at her, amused by her attempts to get out of my hold.

" What are you doing you idiot let me go!" she said annoyed.

My eyes instantly turned hard and cold. I was angry.

My eyes narrowed at her. Nobody insults me!

" I am not an idiot and I would suggest you to never call me that again because you don't want to know the consequences. Oh and about the things I bought you,  I didn't buy them out of pity but because I clearly remember destroying your house in anger. So me the good man I am replaced them with new ones, better ones. " I said lowly