Chapter 20

KEIREN BLACK'S POV

I woke up to the sound of a door knock. I lifted my head from the table and noticed something wet on the corner of my lip. I raised my hand and rubbed the drool away that managed to fall from my mouth when I was sleeping.

I looked around and noticed that I was in my office.

Again, someone knocked on the office door which made me quite angry. Who the Fuck dares to wake me up.

" Come in!" I said my voice came out hoarsely. It was still early in the morning. I guess I slept here yesterday. I didn't want to sleep with her in my house. I came here and did some work and I guess I fell asleep while doing so.

She won't stay for long. I will make sure of it.

" Sir?" My secretary Jay asked poking his head in and looked at me cautious. He was scared I would lash out on him. Which i wanted so bad right now

" What!" I asked and huffed out a breath. I need sleep. I need my bed. As fast as possible.

" I-i. ahum. I just wanted to inform you that the meeting that originally was on 9 am is shifted to 4 pm. Mr.Orelando called and said he had an emergency and that he couldn't show up . " he stated hesitatingly.

Normally I would tell him to blow off the deal if he doesn't show up right now but I was too tired at the moment. And it's actually not bad. I mean I get to sleep.

" okay, I am going home. Call me if I am needed. " a shocked expression filled his face as I stood up and walked past him out of my office.

You would think I am crazy because I am letting him in my office but eh. I trust this boy.

...

After i saw my mansion I slowed down my speed. I drove to my garage and parked my car next to my other cars.

I went out of my garage and the doorman closed the gate. I turned around to head to the front door to go in but it suddenly opened. Mira came out of it And walked past me, not noticing me.

She looked very worried. Too worried to notice me.

Where is she going this early in the morning?

I debated with myself If I should follow her or not. Curiosity killed me and I instantly followed her.

I kept following her till I was In front of a small company.

It's big in other eyes. But in my eyes it was small. Because when you see my companys you would say this is a room in my company.

As I was looking at the building I didn't notice her walking in.

I made my way inside. I stopped midway and went to a corner when I saw her at the entrance with a man looking very excited.

They talked but I didn't get a word of what they were saying. He suddenly hugged her tightly to his chest and twirled her around.

My blood started to boil seeing a man hugging her. I curled my hands into fists and scrunched my nose in anger.

Who the hell is he to touch her. And why the hell am I so mad about it.

His hands were one her tiny waist as he happily twirled her around.

I hated this sight. I hated it so much. I hated it more than i hated her.

Who is he. Her boyfriend?.

I don't know why but I was ready to fucking punch this guy to death. I don't like the why he smiles at her or the way he looks at her.

And the thought that he may be her boyfriend burned me alive.