Chapter 42

KEIREN BLACK'S POV

"I Forgive you " her voice replayed in my head again and again. I couldn't shut it out. My brain forced me to think about her soft voice saying that again and again. 

How can her innocent little soul forgive so easily. All the pain I gave her. All the tears I made her shed. Why did she forgive me. How can she when I myself wouldn't. 

I couldn't close my eyes after she left. I wasn't asleep. I just pretended. And Mrs. My  stomach hurts went out a while ago. Did she really have a stomach ache? 

I felt hate against myself gather in my chest and a 500 kg stone press against my heart. I wanted to scream in agony. I wanted to go back in time and stop myself from ever touching her innocent body. I made such bad things to her. I made her cry so much.

The regret sat deep in me. I regretted it so much. Everything I have done to her. I couldn't even look at myself in the mirror. 

Why was I doing this to her. My seek of revenge and hate lead me to this point 

I hated myself for what I did. And I hated her for Forgiving me. I-No I don't hate her. I never really did. Actually on the opposite. I like her and I-I think I am Falling for her. 

The way her beautiful green orbs look into mine so innocently. The way she smiles or laughs. Her beautiful helping nature. Even when I humiliated her in the casino she still helped me with the deal and she made him sign. Or in the hotel. I treated her like shit and she still saved my Life. 

I felt like strangling myself. 

ARGH!! 

Why did I do it dammit!!! 

I clenched my jaw and closed my eyes tightly. I was mad. I was furious. My breathings weren't even. They were going fast and hitched. 

God. What did I do?

" I Forgive you"  her soft voice replayed in my mind again. This calmed me down slowly 

She forgives me. My Girl,Forgives me. 

After a while I felt my eyes droop close.  And It didn't take long for Me to fall into a deep slumber. 

...

In my half conscious state I felt a slight touch on my cheek. As if someone is brushing a finger against my cheek. I felt myself relax at the mere touch. A hum of consent left my lips I didn't even care that it sounded more like a moan 

Suddenly the touch on my Face went away and a deep frown made its way to my face. 

" Keiren..." a soft voice called. A little hand was placed on my shoulder and she shook it softly and carefully. 

"Keiren come on.....Wake up. Hey big Man, wake up,You have to take your medicines and you have to eat. Come on. Wake up" I heard a soft voice whisper in my ear. I felt fingers brush away some strands from my hair off my forehead. 

The smell of roses engulfed me and I knew instantly it was her. I sighed in content. I love her smell. I absolutely adore it. 

I opened my eyes and saw that my injured arm was put carefully on a pillow. She did it. She did it to make me feel comfortable and to not hurt my arm.

That thought made me happy in more ways than I would like to admit. But You know what? Fuck it!. It made me really happy. 

" I am up." I whispered hoarsely And turned to her. She smiled at me sweetly and stood up. 

" Come on then. I prepared Food for you. The food is ready! " she said in utter enthusiasm. For a moment I was taken back by her happiness but then I calmed down. Her eyes shined with happiness and her face was glowing beautifully.