Chapter 8

KEIREN BLACK'S POV

I really wanted to punch myself several times when I saw how her beautiful green orbs filled with tears. Her lip turned downwards and she was hardly fighting it and that's resulted in making her look adorable.

They were sparkling and they looked more beautifull than ever. Even when she is crying she is stunning!

God!! Why did I call her a whore!? And what the hell are you thinking about ?! She is crying because you fucking hurt her and all you're focussing on is how beautiful her eyes are when she cried!!

Seriously?!

I fisted my hands and clenched my jaw. Why does these ushed tears of hers hurt me?. I just can't seem to see her sad. And the fact that it is my fault is killing me!

I don't even know her?!!

" What did you just call me?" she asked, her voice low and somehowthreatening. Her eyes were full of tears but she didn't let them escape her eyes

I had this painful sting in my heart. I didn't like to see her like this at all. Why do I care?! I just met her for heavens sake!!

I can't let her get to me. What ever these emotions are, they have to stop.

This is stupid

Utterly stupid

I faked the look satisfaction while internally I was punching myself.

" I called you a whore " I repeated and plastered a big grin on my face making it look like I really enjoy hurting her

She balled her little hands into tint fists trying to control her anger.

She suddenly raised her hand and slapped me across the face with a shocking force .My face went flying to the left side

Nobody, and I mean nobody dared to slap me before !! Heck they don't even look into my eyes without feeling intimidated! What does she think she is?!

Okay I kind of deserved it but still, I am a powerful, important, respected man and nobody dares to put a hand on me.

I turned my head to her, my body tensed. My eyes spat fire at her litte form, I was boiling with rage. Her beautiful eyes were glaring at me.

The nerve!

I was ready to show her who I am but before I had the chance to she stepped on my foot making me jump up and down in pain.

" wrong move, Love " I said before she ran off and was out of my view within seconds

I was sure she heard it

I kept fighting with myself If I should follow her or not, because anything could happen in these streets . It's very late and it's not safe.

I balled my hands into fist and punched my car several times not caring that my knuckles were bloody.

What are these emotions? I don't fucking want them!! This is so strange and new for me.

I enterd my car telling myself over and over again that I don't care what happens to her.

I entered my mansion with an angry expression and a tensed body. I let my anger on the maids and bodyguards out. I simply screamed at them for every single thing. I was irritated.

They knew better and avoided me whenever they could. They are used to this behaviour,  but this time it was completely different.

My mind was the whole time on her. Her face, her scent, her eyes. They just didn't want to get out of my mind