Chapter 33: Tell Me About It, Stud

Remember to vote/comment so I know you like what I'm reading! It's easier to keep writing if I know people want to read it :) 

thanks - C

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cora's POV

-------------------

The heat of the room is instantly overwhelming as I step into Louis' house. People in various costumes are packed tightly in his house. It seems like every one in the high school is crammed into his house. There are Halloween decorations everywhere and the stuffed zombie in the corner could easily be mistaken for a passed out partier. 

Gemma and her mysterious boyfriend disappear into the crowd of people and Harry, Niall, and I are left in Louis' front room. We all take a few more seconds to take in the scenery before Harry holds up the bottle of rum Gemma gave him. 

"So? Let's get started!" I smile and follow Harry to the kitchen to look for shot glasses. 

We pass a few people I recognize on the way. I see Serena dressed as sexy maid, Brighton's dressed as a witch, and Kitty's just wearing a corset with a pair of bunny ears on top. I notice a few guys look me up and down followed by a wink or a smirk.

We get to the kitchen where a game of beer pong is set up on the kitchen table. Harry walks straight to the cabinet above the sink and grabs three shot glasses. He sure knows his way around the house. I grab a few sodas for chasers and Harry opens the bottle and sloppily pours the drink into the glasses. 

"Cheers to our first high school Halloween!" I say and hold my glass up to Niall and Harry's. 

We cling each one together and down the drink followed by our sodas. We each take two more and scrunch our faces after the third. It's so loud in each room you practically have to scream to the person next to you. 

"I'm going to go hide this somewhere no one will find it." Harry yells into my ear. 

Niall and I watch a bit of the beer pong game between some seniors but my eyes look around every once in a while in case Zayn walks in. Niall says something about something but I don't quite hear him. Apparently it was about him going somewhere because he pushes through a few people to leave the kitchen. Harry still hasn't come back and I feel a bit awkward standing with all the senior guys so I decide to make a trip around the house. 

The alcohol starts to kick in as I make my way back to Louis' front room. The door swings wide open and Kenna walks - more like struts - in with Liam close behind her. She's got on white thigh high socks, tight shorts that could pass for underwear, a white lace corset, and a set of wings that jet out from each side of her. The halo above her head couldn't be more disrespected as she takes a swig of vodka and Liam grabs her ass. Liam surprises me by wearing almost all red with a pair of horns on the top of his head. Probably the most fitting costume at the party. 

Kenna yells as she notices me and runs towards me with open arms. She's already pretty hammered. 

"Cora! What the hell? I didn't know you were coming!" Kenna shouts as she pulls me into a tight grip hug. I try to wrap my arms around her but her white angel wings get in the way. 

"Look at you! You look so hot!" Kenna, still shouting, says and slaps my butt. 

"You look like you walked out of a costume porn magazine!" I say with a smile on my face. 

I'm not sure whether I said it as a compliment or an insult but Kenna takes it as a compliment. 

"Why thank you." She says and strikes a pose.