Chapter 5: Sneaking Out

Hey if you see a grammar or spelling error please comment on it! It helps! also tell me what you think! thanks - C

-----------------------------------------------------

Almost exactly at 6 p.m. a knock sounds on my door. I run to the door, assuming it's Harry and swing it open. "Harry, hey!" 

He's wearing a black button down shirt with black skinny jeans. His curly hair looks more styled than usual. He looks hot. I notice he is carrying a bag in one of his hands and by the outline of it, I can tell it's a bottle. My parents aren't home yet but I rush him into my room in case Cole came downstairs. 

"Harry! Join the party!" Kenna yells, jumping on my bed to a song. "Hey Kenna," Harry smiles. He sets the bag on the bed and pulls out an entire bottle of Sky Vodka. Shit, that's the good stuff. "Guess what Gemma gave me!" he waves the bottle around. Kenna and I both laugh and clap at the sight of the bottle.

Kenna is dressed in a tight black dress that stops a few inches past her butt. It's not very low cut but you can still see the outline of her chest pretty well. Her hair is tied up in a messy pony tail and she's wearing diamond earrings. I'm wearing a short blue dress, a lot like Kenna's but my hair is in my usual middle part with big waves. We still haven't decided what shoes to wear. 

"Hey, Harry. Can you text Gemma and ask her what shoes girls usually wear to this party?" I ask him as he rolls his eyes and pulls out his phone. 

"She says heels" Harry responds a few minutes later. I'm not exactly too excited to wear heels, cause it's hard to walk drunk in them. Kenna is the worst though, she sprains her ankle almost every time. 

I reach into my closet and pull out my go-to shiny black pumps and another pair for Kenna. We are the same shoe size and fit into a lot of the same clothes. She's a bit tinier than me but I still fit. But this means we always leave our clothes at each others house. We basically share closets. 

"How about we go find a couple shot glasses for that?" I offer, referring to the bottle. I grab it and hide it in one of my drawers in case someone were to walk in. 

When we get into the kitchen, Cole and Louis are already in there. I'm surprised to see them already starting to take shots. They have a bottle on the counter and are using the shot glasses I was planning to sneak for us. Crap. 

"WOW! Don't you guys look sexy!" Louis cheers as we walk in. Kenna and I roll our eyes. "Weird that your getting all dressed up to go nowhere" Cole chimes in. I ignore him and introduce Harry.

"Cole, Louis, this is Harry," I say and watch Harry stick out his hand towards Cole and then to Louis. I observe the lingering handshake between he and Louis. Weird.

"What's your last name Harry?" Louis asks before pouring himself another shot. "Styles" Harry smiles back. I realized I didn't even know his last name until now. "Styles? Are you Gemma's kid brother?" Cole asks.

"Yep, that's me" His charm is alluring. 

Louis pulls out three more shot glasses from the cabinet, fills them, and pushes them in our direction. Cole shoots him a disappointed look. "Oh shut up Fallon, if you aren't going to let them go to the party, at least let them take a couple shots" I smile at Louis' words. We're still going to the party, but i'll take the free shots. 

-

After a few shots, I say to Harry and Kenna something about how we should go change into regular clothes, just to get my brother off our backs. We disappear into my room and I here Louis and Cole head out the door for the party. Perfect, just one more thing. I rush back out to the kitchen and grab the shot glasses we used before. Before returning, I write a note to my parents on a piece of paper that I'm going to Kenna's. Everything was ready.

I walk into my room and wave the shot glasses in Kenna and Harry's face. "Time to start the real party!" I laugh and grab the bottle of SKY from my drawer. We take a few more shots and I definitely feel buzzed. It was already 8 at night and the sun had set. My parents were coming home around 8:30 so if we were going to get out safely, we had to go now. I pour the remaining vodka into two water bottles and put one in my purse and the other in Kenna's.

I slide my bedroom window open and motion them to come close. I climb out side, holding my heels in my hand. It's only a 6 foot drop but there is no way I could do that in heels. Kenna follows right after, followed by Harry who obviously is already drunk. Kenna and I let out a huge laugh before sushing each other. It's only 8 at night, I don't know why we are trying to be so sneaky. It was just fun I guess! Harry struggles to get himself out of the window so Kenna and I go to help him. When we are all finally on the ground.

The party is held at Brighton Croft's house - the girl i mentioned before. Her house is probably the biggest in the entire town of Covington, which makes sense since her dad is the Mayor. Mayor Croft is the most famous man in town, but not because of his work for the community - if that tells you anything. 

It's only about a 5 minute walk from my house so we get there in no time. The music is already audible from down the street. We each take another shot from the bottle of vodka in my purse before approaching the door. We are gonna need it. I hesitate before slowly bringing my hand to the door to knock. What if Cole answered? Or Serena? I can't bring my self to do it. Which ends up being okay as Harry pushes me aside to do it himself. 

It doens't take long before the door swings open and a very drunk Liam Payne greets us. "Ah, the fresh-meat are here!" He jokes, spilling his cup of beer. "Come on in, ladies - oh and gentleman?" His eyes study Harry and he shoots Kenna a look but she just shrugs and walks past him. Harry is too drunk to notice and happily followers her in. 

I try to walk in but Liam stands in my way. "Funny seeing you here. Last time I saw you was at your dick of a brother's house" he keeps moving closer to me. "Not tonight Liam," I say and push him out of the way to catch up with Harry and Kenna. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it was kind of short! But the next chapter will be longer! hope you liked it!

don't forget to vote!!! please comment what you think!! - C