I hate you, Raeken

Josh came to me and threw the wire wrapped in rubber at me. The electricity went through my body. I'm surprised I didn't wake the whole street with my painful scream. It really hurt. Hard to say when the pain was gone. After about five minutes I can remember only dark. Just black screen.  

I slowly opened my eyes. I found myself in some closet. I felt like Harry Potter, this was just about four times smaller. It was dark, I couldn't see anything. And then I felt it. That pain. I rolled my t-shirt up and put my hand on my stomach. Those wounds. My skin was totally burned. I didn't know what to do. So I decided to use the sense that couldn't be useless at all. My hearing.

"You want me to put it on?" I recognized Josh's voice.

"You won't die if you put it on," Tracy told him. I still didn't get where I was.

"How do you know that?" Josh opposed, "or is it just you don't want to put it on yourself? Or you?" Perfect. There's someone else. But when I heard the response, my heart stopped beating. I didn't understand what kind of stupid game is this again. "I'm not afraid to do it, Josh," Theo said, "I'm just not stupid."

"Are you not getting that it could kill us?" Tracy got into it, "you're the one with the power."

"They want you to wear it, Josh," an elder man who's name I still can't rememer spoke up, "because the properties of the mask are based on electro-magnetism. Pick it up and you'll see."

After a while I heard a blow and Josh sayin', "I'm not putting this thing on."

I wanted to get out of there. But as I found out I was strapped. Again. My body'd still been paralyzed so I had no strength for breaking those chains.

"You wanna know who it is?" Josh went pissed off a little, "do it yourself."

I tried to tear th chains again. Just another unsuccesful try.

"What about these?" Tracy said after a while. I have no idea what was going on.

"They're useless," Theo went desperate, "if we don't know who it is."

"Actually," the man added, "they're just useless. Didn't Hayden mention that? Where is she, by the way? I hope her moment of dissent didn't turn into actual desertion. What about the other one? Corey? None of us can see him, blind or otherwise. So, I'm guessing, he's not here either."

"I'm leaving," Josh had enough.

"Oh, there goes another," the man didn't leave it without a note, "your circle of trust is narrowing for you. But, not to be completely negative, there's still that girl. How was her name... Mia?"

"Mia?" Theo went nervous, "what about Mia?"

"You haven't told him?" the man kept calm, "it seems she's an uninvited guest here then."

"What?" Theo didn't understand. Tracy growled in disgust and exhaled. I heard footsteps. The person was standing behind the door. A key in the lock rattled untiol the door opened. Tracy took the end of the chain attached to my chains and went away. I even couldn't stand up, so she dragged me behind her. She threw me from a staircase and in common with chains threw to Theo, like meat to a lion. I even didn't lift my head to him. I was on my knees, with my hands in front of me and breathing deeply. 

"Mia..." Theo crouched to me. He laid his fingers on my chin and lifted my face to him. I didn't look at him. He stroke my cheek, but I hissed. It hurt. I guessed my face was burnt, too. "What the hell is this?" Theo stood up.