Finally wanted

"But I'll at least accompany you home, okay?" He didn't let me react. He took me into his arms and headed to my home. 

 Alarm clock ringing. I hate this sound. And that's exactly what I heard. 

I opened my eyes. I sat, turned the alarm clock off and lay back. My brain was able to think about only one  thing - was it real or was it just a dream?

My phone beeped. I recieved a message. A message confirming me this awesome experience was not just in my head.

*How'd you sleep?* was written in the text I was really happy about. And this feelong grew when I realized it's from Theo. I didn't know what to answer. And I didn't get how'd he know I'd just woken up.

I recieved second message. Form the same person: *You have five minutes to get out of the house.* I lifted up the window. A black car was standing in front of our house. About ten seconds later some person in black leather jacket and phone in his hands came from our house and headed to the car. He turned at me and waved. Oh my God. He really couldn't have seen me worse. I didn't want to make him wait toolong, so I dresses as fast as possible, brushed my teeth, ran downstairs, grabbed my lunch and the rest of my things and went out. When I was closing the door I was still turned to my house. I wanted to go to the car, but I hit something. I turned and found out I didn't hit something, but somebody.

"Good morning," my driver greeted me. Or, I at least thought so. Normally I would just smile nervously and my face would turn red, but because I had enjoyed my sleep fifteen minutes ago I just hit him with my elbow.

We went to his car. Theo opened me door like a gentleman, I just looked perplexedly. He just answered me with a bright smile: "Don't think I'll always open it for you." Sat inside, meanwhile Theo circumvented the car, sat behind the steering wheel and we set off. 

I wanted to talk with him during the ride, but I kinda fell asleep while leaning against the window.

.

Theo woke me up. We've already been in front of school.

Hard to say if he wanted to show off to friends (I think it's stupidity because we were the only ones he talked to) or he just wanted to be a gnetleman. 'Cause when he got off the car he opened me the door. Again.

I got off the car. Theo tilted to me to kiss me, but I moved away before he did it. I thanked him and went away. When I turned back at him he seemed quite disappointed. I went up the stairs. I met Scott there. He was smiling at me in disbelief. I didn't know how to start. 

"I..." I tried. Really. But I didn't know how. 

Scott just smiled at me: "Calm down, Mia. You think I mind you like Theo?"

I didn't know how to react. "No" Hey, come on, of course I don't-"

"Mia," he laughed again and hugged me. When he pulled away he continued in his conviction: "On the contrary, I wish you that."

"I'm glad to hear that," a voice behind me said. His owner'd just ran the staris to us and held my waist. I looked into his face. He's never been so much taller than me. 

Scott was just looking at us. He beckoned to Theo. I smiled at him and kissed him. After I pulled away - and that wasn't easy at all, because he knew he'd have to wait for another one - I smiled at him. 

"Really? You were waiting for Scott's agreement?" he said reproachfully. His hands were holding my hips. We were really close to each other. I hadn't even realized when we turned like this. 

Theo looked nehind me and let me go immediately. He smiled at Scott, winked at him and run away. I understood his behavior when Stiles ran to us, "hey! What's going on here?"