Chapter 3

English was a drag. Between Miss Calder's extremely annoying voice and several Alphas trying to hit on him, despite the fact that Harry had a possessive arm around Louis' waist and growled at anyone that so much as coughed Louis' way, Louis' first class did not set any particularly high expectations for the rest of the day.

Harry had walked him to their next class -Health and Social- with his arm still around Louis' waist, still calling him endearing nicknames.

Louis was currently sat next to Harry despite the teacher wanting Louis to sit at the front so he "could see the board better." I'm an omega, not blind, Louis had thought to himself. But Harry used his Alpha voice on the small beta teacher and here he was, sat at the back with Harry as close to him as their chairs would allow.

Not that Louis minds, really, he'd rather have an Alpha looking after him on the first day than have no friends at all.

"Louis, would you mind repeating what I just said?" Miss Teasdale asks impatiently, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh. Um.." Louis looks at the board quickly, a diagram of a male omega's reproductive system is drawn in blue marker. "Sorry Miss, I zoned out.." Louis mumbles and lowers his eyes, cursing at himself for not paying attention.

"Hm, that's what I thought. You better have the notes copied down from the first 20 minutes of the lesson." She turns back to the board.

"You can copy mine." A deep voice in his ear makes Louis jump slightly. He turns to Harry and smiles gratefully.

"Thank you." He whispers, opening his book for the first time this lesson.

"No problem, love, just pay attention next time. Good boy." Louis finds himself nodding fervently while blushing at the boy next to him, scribbling down a date and a title quickly.

Louis' face stays a constant pink throughout the lesson, due to the fact that every time the teacher said "male omega" everyone turned to look at him.

By the end of the lesson, Louis has minimal notes down.

"You're gonna have to catch up, you know. Miss Teasdale is really strict on coursework." Harry links his fingers with Louis' casually. It's as if they've been dating for months.

"U-Um.." Louis stutters, looking down at their joined hands.

"Come round mine tonight and I'll help you." Harry leads him towards the cafeteria for break.

"Oh, um, that's okay, I'm sure I can stay after school or-"

"Louis." Harry gives him a stern look.

"Okay.. I'll come. Thank you.." Louis bites his lip nervously. Harry grins and his dimples pop out, eyes bright.

Harry drags him through the cafeteria, Louis feeling tiny among the sea of Alphas and betas surrounding him. Harry plops down onto a bench and pulls Louis into his lap, resting his hands on Louis' thighs.

"Uh, Harry.. I'm sure I'll be okay just sat next to you.." Louis turns his face to look at the Alpha timidly.

"You're fine here, babe." Harry smiles.

"Am I not heavy?"

Harry scoffs, "You're light as a feather, love. I can barely feel you." Louis smiles shyly and nods, looking at his feet.

"Hazza! I missed you!" A loud, Irish accent startles Louis slightly. A short, blonde boy with brown roots and a huge brace filled grin is standing next to their table.

Harry rolls his eyes, pulling Louis closer to him as a dark haired boy slides onto the bench opposite them, pulling the blonde boy with him who cuddles into his side instantly, snuffling his shoulder. "You saw me yesterday, Ni." Harry chuckles, turning to the dark haired boy. "Alright, Zayn?"

"Yeah, good thanks, Haz. This ones a bit clingy today cos his heat starts soon." Zayn smiles down at Niall, pecking his nose lightly.

Niall burys his face into Zayn's neck, whining.

"You're an omega?" Louis speaks up quietly.

Niall lifts his head with a slight frown on his face. He sniffs the air quickly and his frown turns into a massive smile, eyes wide and bright.

"You are, too!" He shouts excitedly, reaching over the table to pull Louis into a bone crushing hug, the Alphas smiling fondly at them.

"Um, yeah." Louis squeaks out before Niall lets go of him, settling back down into his Alpha's side, still grinning widely.

"I'm Niall! This is my Alpha, Zayn." Niall turns to the boy next to him and smiles lovingly.

"I'm Louis.. I just joined today." Louis smiles at the couple as Harry starts to draw patterns on Louis' thighs with his long fingers. Louis whines uncomfortably and pushes Harry's hands off of his legs.

"Don't touch my thighs.. They're fat." Harry growls and turns Louis' body slightly to face him.

"Don't ever say that again; you're not fat at all. And even if you were you'd still be beautiful." Harry commands, leaving Louis to whimper and nod, bowing his head slightly in submission. "Good boy." Harry returns his hands to Louis' legs, rubbing them comfortingly.

"God, Haz, you haven't mated him already, have ya?" Zayn asks incredulously.

Louis chokes on his own spit.

"No, Zayn, you pervert, I'm just looking after him. And he smells amazing." Harry rubs the omega's back while nuzzling at the base of his neck. Louis feels his cock twitch embarrassingly. Harry must smell the arousal on him as he smirks cockily into the omega's neck.

Zayn hums, unimpressed.

Louis starts to lean back into the Alpha's embrace just as the bell goes, signalling class is starting. Louis groans internally. Four more lessons to go.

But four more lessons with Harry is bearable.

------------------------------

So, hi. Sorry for the late and short update again but I'm making this story up as I go along so its hard to get ideas and get motivated. I've also been writing for fics on AO3, I just wrote an alpha/omega Larry smut if you wanna check it out. It's called "No Place I'd Rather Be" by LouisToplinson. And guess what? Louis bottoms in it. Ironic, right? Oh well. I just have a thing for omega Louis. And I also don't wanna rush into the smut straight away on this one, so sorry about dragging it out and the major dialogue in this chapter.

What was your favourite part?

Please remember to:

Vote

Comment

Follow

Thank you! ~Rei x