Episode 16: You Reap What You Sow

Начните с самого начала

Emily gave him a perfected smile.

"I'm going to visit an old friend."

She thought that had been enough information but he stopped her again.

Sighing, Emily sighed heavily.

"Nicholas, I'll be fine."

"Take our new car out for a spin." He said putting the car keys in her hand after replacing hers.

Emily smiled so wide it could be mistaken as painful, however she had never been more ecstatic.

"Have I ever told you how amazing you are? What did I do to be blessed with a generous partner like you, Nick?"

He rolled his eyes at her faux appreciation but found it adorable nonetheless.

She was running out the house like a squealing mess after that.

Her husband bit his lips so that he wouldn't laugh, his eyes dancing with merriment.

Nicholas had seen her eyeing the new Lamborghini Veneno Roadster he had shipped over the other day and knew she had fallen in love with.

Emily was in love indeed.

When she clicked the driver's door open to the red sports car she felt her heart begin to pound out of her chest.

Oh my god! It was so beautiful.

Emily sat down.

She began to bounce up and down in the leather seat.

"It really doesn't get better than Nicholas King huh?" She decided with a hint of finality in her tone.

No other man was going to cut it after this experience with Nicholas it seemed.

Emily put the key into the ignition before she reversed out of the estate and on the way to the studio.

"Talia, are you set and ready to go?" She asked as she rang up her manager.

The manager sat by the computer as her acquaintance, Reporter Smith, was typing up the last few touches to the article they were working on.

"In five minutes we will be."

"Great," Emily smiled wickedly. "That gives me more than enough time."

"This might be the evilest thing I've ever seen you done." Talia said, making Emily falter for a minute but then she added. "I love it!"

Emily laughed as she took a sharp turn.

"I'm glad you do. I can't wait to see the look on her face as this goes down live."

"Me too."

"I'll talk to you after I'm done with her."

"I'll wait for your call."

The actress hung up and pulled into the parking lot of the studio where Stella was being filmed for a personal interview. It was for her movie where they were going to do a follow up on the cast. Her private life would also be brought up as it was like the 100 questions thing that Vogue always did.

Emily parked the car as best as she could. She didn't want to get a scratch on her new baby.

Everyone's head turned out the window when they saw Emily step out.

First it was her legs that a glamorous slipper was wrapped around then her skin-tight black dress.

Their eyes finally made it up to her face where they realized it was Stella's most recent rival.