Internships ( 3/6 )

Start from the beginning

"Whaaaat? Come on you know I ain't injur-" Kirishima said walking forward until he trips and falls face first to the ground.

"...I think you may just be-"

"Shut up Shoto."

______________________________

They decided to walk to the hospital instead because the train is out of commission, it's a long walk but it's good to get some exercise on anyways. Some of the other passengers in the train have started doing so as well. The scariest thing about it was trying to balance on the train tracks, thankfully, no one fell and they all made it back to safety in the train station.

"Thank you for sticking to me, Chikao!"

"You made me carry you on my back."

"You did pretty great!"

"Yeah, considering that we're not dead yet from falling from such height because I somehow managed to keep balance even if you kept whining and hitting my face-"

"I wouldn't pulled you up Chikao-san!"

"Thank you Midoriya- No thank you Nozomi."

"So mean."

Chikao only glared at Nozomi once more before bringing his focus back on Midoriya.

"I know you can be kind but you know, you don't need to give your attention to perverts and the like just because you feel bad-"

"Ah! I-Is it about Shoucchan earlier? I swear he was just joking! He's.... usually not like that...?"

Chikao only stared at him blankly.

"You know, if you really want attention that badly I can be your boyfr-"

"No way you'll just taint Izu-chan!" Nozomi whines, pulling him back.

"Instead of him, just date me instead-!"

"What the heck?! Don't degrade me to make yourself look better!-"

"Um hey? We need to go to the hospital now, it's close to we're going to walk again. Chiyo-sensei already went ahead..."

____________________________

"I'm dying."

"Eijirou all you did was get your fucking forehead bruised from stupidity the shit are you talking about?!"

"It huuuurts!"

"Ugh, can't you walk by yourself?"

"My forehead hurts, come on please?"

"My shoulder is fucking dislocated."

"Yeah but like, you're still carrying me."

"Because you keep on yapping, this is only done to make sure you don't run your mouth more than you need to."

"Katsuki, play nice, you're the most uninjured out of all of us-"

"The only think you have is that cut mark on your cheek and arms! And you're making your father carry you!"

"They hurt very much."

"None of your injuries are leg based why do you need to be carried!"

"It's fun Katsuki."

"Yeah it's fun Katsuki, you should try it!"

"Sorry, can't relate because I'm carrying your stupid ass."

Katsuki halts when Kirishima gets off from him.

"Okay, get on my back!"

Katsuki would've really declined the offer but he's tired and hurt and he's been walking with a rock on his back for like, atleast 20 minutes, Kirishima let out an off when Katsuki settled himself before he starts walking.

"Hey Katsuki, hows it feel like?" Shoto asks.

"Fuckin' amazing, I'm gonna sleep."

"Sure buddy! Don't worry we're near, we'll wake you up when something important happens."

Katsuki was out like a light. Shoto quickly took a picture and sent it to Izuku.

ChosenOne : !!!!
ChosenOne : Shou!!!!!! Is that Kacchan????

Yeh

ChosenOne : Kacchan looks sooooo cute!!!!
ChosenOne : Thank you for sharing this with me Shou ♥️♥️♥️

Are we like. Friends again
Pls
????

ChosenOne : Only Bec you sent this
ChosenOne : Don't be a perv again
ChosenOne : Okay???

Promise
I'll commit seppuku if I ever do something you don't want again, Izuku

ChosenOne : Ah that's;;;;;;;;
ChosenOne : you don't need to go that far Shou!,,,,

I want to

ChosenOne : >//^//<

♥️♥️♥️

"Aw man now I can see why Katsuki was so angry. This sucks." Kirishima whines, Shoto looked thoughtful.

"Father, do you want me to carry you?"

"..."

"I'll be taking that as a no then. Keep carrying me."

______________________

"There's surprisingly not a lot of people here despite a lot of incidents happening today." Izuku points out. "Kind of surprising."

"People finally learned how to dodge or maybe our pro-heroes suddenly got 50% better than usual." Chikao says, "Seriously the only person who came to this hospital had a splinter."

"Splinters hurt you know." Nozomi says.

"It only hurts because I keep bounding you to it."

"That's not very nice."

"Bite me."

"Izu-chan told me not to put dirty things in my mouth-"

"You are dirtier than whatever I could ever be-"

"Hey um- Nozomi-san? Chiako-kun? Help here?" Izuku calls out to them, already in his outfit.

"Huh? Someone finally made it to the emergency room?"

"Surprising."

"Yeah it's Kacchan, his wounds reopened but no one noticed because his hero costume hid his abdomen- like most hero costumes. It's not that bad but... his shoulder is also dislocated and he has a sprained ankle too. Geez no one probably noticed because he probably hid it away from them- well aside from the dislocated shoulder, that's all they knew. Chiyo-san stopped it from being too bad but she said she can't heal him anymore since his energy is too depleted by now."

"I'll help-"

"No I'll help-!"

"Uh... I think we're all supposed to be helping?"

Izuku watched, resigned as the siblings settled it with rock,paper,scissors.