•Chapter 40•

Shawn's pov

"Thank you for understanding last time." Jenna quickly cuts herself off.

"Last time what?" I ask confused.

"Nothing." She says. "I'm going to sleep, good night."

"Good night princess." I say. What is she not telling telling me?

-

Jenna's pov

I grab my phone from the night stand to see it's 3 in the morning. I stand up and walk out of the room quietly. I walk downstairs to the lobby to get something to drink. I had woken up because of a nightmare.

"Cameron?" I ask getting to the vending machine.

"Jen, what are you doing up?" Cam ask.

"I woke up." I tell him. "And you?"

"I can't go to sleep." He answers.

"Oh." I say and get a water. "Good night, I'm heading back up."

"Good night." He says and we hug quickly. I run back up the stairs and to our room. I quietly open the door and walk in. But as I walk back to the bed, the floor creaks.

"Jen?" Shawn ask in his adorable sleepy voice.

"Yes?" I ask getting back in bed.

"Where did you go?"

"To get some water, I woke up." I tell him and he nods.

"Another nightmare?" I nod.

"Go back to sleep." I kiss his cheek and he lays back down. I drink my water and lay back down. I feel Shawn wrap his arm around my waist.

"I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too." I whisper back and fall asleep again.

-

"Good morning love birds!" Matt says happily. I sit up with Shawn's arm still around me. I grab my phone and see its 10. "Someone has slept late."

"Well someone woke up at three this morning." I reply. "Would you please leave so I can wake Shawn up?" I smile and stand up.

"Yeah, we are going to Disney at 2." Matt tells me and I nod. Matt leaves.

"Shawn wake up." I shake his shoulder.

"What." He groans.

"We're going to Disney!" I say. "C'mon get up." I pull on his arm.

"I'm up." He laughs and stands up. "Someone's eager."

"Well I've never been." I defend myself. "I'm sorry I'm not a normal child."

"No ones normal." Shawn says. "Defiantly none of us."

"True." I say. "I'm gonna go get dressed."

"Me too." Shawn replies. I nod and go to my drawer. I take out my clothes and undergarments.

I take a quick shower, dry off and dry my hair. I put on skinny jeans and my shirt ,that Kayla got me when they came here, it says 'Take Me To Neverland'. I do my makeup quickly and walk out. I find Shawn on the bed and dressed. He is staring at me.

"Hello." I wave my hand in front of him. "Shawn?"

"What are you not telling me?" He ask and I'm confused.

"What?"

"You know last night, you aren't telling me something." He says.

"Shawn.." I trail off and sit beside him on the bed. "I promise I'll tell you tonight."

"Ok." He sighs. "Lets go meet everyone downstairs."

"Okay." I say. I grab all my things and we leave the room. I look and see its 11 by the time we meet the boys in the lobby. I see them doing different things.

"So did you get sleep last night?" Cam walks over to me.

"Yeah, did you?" I ask him.

"Yeah a little." He replies.

"Good." I smile at him and he returns it.

"So you excited about Disney?" He ask me and I nod.

"I've never been before." I say.

"Well it's a lot of fun." He says.

"So I've heard." I say.

-

It's now 2 and we are on the bus. I'm so excited!

[-------------------------------]

Hey! So this chapter is short, but I've been kinda busy so yeah. Next chapter will be out soon!

-Ashlee.