Chapter 51

ARIANA P.O.V.

"Slashed tires and a note? Seems a little immature, don't you think?" I raised a brow and leaned back into my seat. "To you it might seem immature, but trust me I know what Im doing." Jahkeem rubbed his hands together as he sat up straight. "Right, so what's next? Are you gunna go all Jazmine Sullivan and bust her windows out?" He chuckled and shook his head. "Funny, but no, next we have a little fun with her sister." I frowned. "And how are you gunna do that?"

"You should know how this goes by now, you'll find out." I rolled my eyes. "Wassup with you not letting me in on the plans anymore? You always used to tell me what was going on." He shrugged. "And now I don't, so deal with the shit." I sat in my seat, silent. "...When are we gunna start killing peole? Im ready to see blood." I demanded.

Jahkeem lifted a brow and stared at me. "We will soon.....you ight?" I nodded. "Im fine, Im just tired of waiting that's all." I pushed my hair behind my ear and stared down in my lap. I could feel Jahkeem's eyes on me, staring at me, but I tried to ignore it.

"You know what?" He started. "You never told me why your so into helping me, our deal was that if you helped me with Simone, I wouldn't touch August, now that you and him are over, what's your purpose of still being around?" I sighed.

"Look August is to distracted by Simone, to see that Im the one he really needs, so if I can get her out the picture, then Im sure he'll come back to me." Jahkeem was silent for a second. "That's what you think?" I nodded. He laughed. "Ight, that shit sound crazy to me, but whatever."

"Don't call me crazy." I snapped. "I hate when people call me crazy." He frowned. "Calm down, and watch how the fuck you talkin to me before you get hurt." I swalloed hard and looked away from him. Even though I had stopped taking my meds awhile back, I had everything under control, and now that Im pregnant and I really can't take them, I could feel a slight change in myself. I keep trying to convince myself that Im okay. Years of hearing that I was mentally unstable, really started to take a toll on me. It was just the assumptions that had me acting out like this, I know Im not really crazy.

"Im sorry." I said in a sigh. "You can just give me a call when you done the next thing." I stood up from my seat and grabbed my purse. "Hol up." I froze in place. waiting for him to speak. "How many high schools are by yo ex's house?" I shrugged. "Two I think...but they're kinda far from his house." He rubbed his chin and nodded. "Ight, you can go."

SIMONE P.O.V.

"I knew he was yo baby daddy!" Ellis semi-yelled. "I had a feeling too." Kerri added. "I had a feeling too, but I wasn't 100% sure, now it seems like everything is falling into place." Ellis nodded. "It's about damn time, y'all whole relationship is a headache." I glanced over at Ellis and rolled my eyes.

"What Ellis is trying to say, is that it's about time that you guys are happy, you guys deserve a little peace." I smiled. "That ain't what I said, but whatever." He fanned Kerri off and rolled his eyes. "Where's my sus Lil K? " I laughed at the ratchet name he picked for Kelsey.

"She's at school, she's still in high school remember?" He sighed. "Oh right, tell her to hit me up, we going to get our nails done Saturday." I frowned. "And who said I approved of you taking my sister out...alone...with no supervision." He smacked his lips together. "You actin like im a child, Im a grown ass woman." I chuckled. "I know, I just don't want you influencing her any kind of way, she already has a smart mouth and a slight attitude problem."

He smirked. "Exactly, why you think we get along so well?" I shook my head an sighed. "Anyways, can we get back to these dresses please? I wanna look nice for August on my birthday." I skimmed through a few racks, tossing a few dresses on my arm in the process. "Try some on." Ellis said pushing me towards the dressing room.