Chapter 43

Everyone filed in the door one by one after our day out. I dropped my shopping bags the front door and so did Kelsey. "Take the bags to your rooms." My mom said in a chuckle. I laughed a little to myself remembering how she used to hate for us to leave all our things by the front door. "Did you have fun?" I asked placing my hand on her shoulder.

She smiled. "Yeah I did, Stasia and August are really cool." I chuckled. "And what about Craig?" She frowned. "What about him??" I sighed and shook my head. I have no clue what was up with them,they just met and they hate each other. Ever since breakfast this morning, they haven't been getting along.

"Im gunna shower and go to bed." I nodded. "Alright, goodnight." I pulled Kelsey into a tight hug and kissed her forehead. "Yeah go do that." Craig added. She opened her mouth to speak, but I stopped her. "Just go shower, I'll handle him." She looked him up an down and rolled her eyes before disappearing upstairs. I quickly turned around to Craig and frowned.

"What's y'alls problem??" He sucked his teeth. "Yo sister got a atittude problem, I know you heard her this morning with the biscuits." Stasia giggled to herself as she walked into the kitchen with August. "Well your older than her, so you need to set the example and stop being so damn petty." He sucked his teeth.

"Language." My mom said covering her ears. I smirked. "My bad mom." "Well tell her she needa get her lil self in check and we'll be good." I fanned him off and turned back to the stairs to see August making his way up them. "Night Simi." Stasia said from behind me. "Night." I pulled her into a tight hug and held her. "Thanks for being here."

"Of course." She started. "My flight leaves tommorow afternoon,but Im glad I got to witness all of this." I smiled. "Me too." I let go of her body, but she held on to mine."And by the way." She started. "Try to keep it down tonight...these walls are thin." She let me go and winked at me, before disappearing up the stairs.

Once Craig left the room, I walked into the kitchen, where my mother was. "Your not going to bed?" She asked as she poured herself a glass of water. "No, not yet....I actually wanted to talk to you first?" She turned to me and smiled. "Sure baby, what's up?" I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "...Remember earlier? When all three of us were talking at breakfast?" She nodded.

"And we started to talk about our jobs?" She smirked. "Of course, how could I forget, Im so proud of you Simone." I cracked a small smile and nodded. "Well...I wasn't completely honest with you...and it's kinda been bothering me all day." She sat her glass of water down and frowned. "What's wrong?"

I looked down at the ground and started to speak. "I do own my own boutique....but that's only been for the past year and a few months." She was silent. "Before that...I was dancing....since I turned 18." She cleared her throat. "Like exoctic dancing?" She whispered. "Yeah." I mumbled. She pulled me into her and hugged me tightly. "It's okay." She rubbed my back, trying to comfort me.

"I may not agree with what you did, but I know you probably didn't have any other options." I nodded. "You did what you had to do and thank god that chapter of your life is over." I took a sigh of relief. "So your not...upset with me?" She shook her head. "Of course not, you could have just told me the truth, I wouldn't have judged you...with my past, who am I to judge." I smiled. "Thanks mommy."

She kissed my cheek and smiled."Im going to bed, I'll see you in the morning alright?" "Alright goodnight." She placed her hand on my belly and rubbed it gently. "And goodnight to you grandma's love bug." I chuckled to myself and went up the stairs behind her. I waited until she got in her room and made my way towards Augusts' door, that was already cracked.

I slipped inside and softly closed the door behind me. I could hear water running, so I guessed he was in the shower. I laid in his bed and pulled the covers over me. I grabbed his remote and turned on the TV, Waiting for him to finish. I placed my head on his pillow and tried to relax, when I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I wiggled it out and smiled when I seen Trey calling.

ME: "Hey."

TREY: "Hey."

I could her the sadness in his voice.

ME: "...How did everything go? How was the funeral??"

TREY: "Everything went well, my family really came together today, so that's good."

I smirked.

ME: "Yeah it is...did you give your dad a hug for me?"

TREY: "Of course."

ME: "How's he holding up?"

He sighed.

TREY: "He's better than I thought he was going to be, I think he's been preparing himself for this for awhile..he's still kinda down but he's trying not to show it."

ME: "Well tell him to stay strong, I know it's gunna be hard at firs, but I know he can push through."

TREY: "Alright, I will." "Trey, you coming back?"

I frowned once I heard the female's voice in the background.

ME: "Who's that?"

TREY: "Oh it's Asia...she insisted I stay with her tonight so I could have some company."

I smiled.

ME: "Oooh alright, well don't let me hold you up."

He chuckled a little.

TREY: "I called you, remember?"

ME: "I know, but your with Asia right now so we can talk later, I have alot to tell you too."

TREY: "Mhm, Im sure you do, alright I'll call you soon."

ME: "Okay, kep your head up Trey."

I hung up the phone and dropped it beside me. I looked up to see the bathroom door swing open, I smiled once I seen August standing there in his towel.

"Oh I ain't know you were in here." He said with a small smile."You came back for round two?"I chuckled. "No, I came to talk to you, but you were in the shower." He grabbed his clothes off the bed and dropped his towel. I crossed my legs and squeezed them together, trying to fight the feeling I was getting down there. "Uh." I started. "I wanted to finish our conversation from this morning."

After he finished dressing he laid beside me and turned to me. "Ight, wassup?" "I asked you what were we gunna say when everyone starts noticing that were...you know...like together." He chuckled. "We gon tell them that we back together." I smiled widely. "We are?"

He nodded. "Yeah, unless you ain't cool with that." I laughed. "No, it's fine." I placed my under his chin and rubbed. "Can we take it slow this time? Cause I really want it to work." He grabbed my hand that was under his chin and kissed it. "Of course ma." I smiled and scooted out his bed.

"Where you goin?" "To shower." I said walking over to the door. "You comin back?" I nodded. "Yeah, JUST to sleep though." He chuckled. "Ight, hurry up and we can watch a movie." "Alright."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Simone's mom in the Multimedia.

R.I.P. to all the drama free chapters, cause this is the last one.

Vote/Comment!!