Chapter 12

For the past week or so, me and August have been getting along great. He calls me almost everyday to check in, and is always right on time when I need him to be. I don't know what brought this on all of a sudden, but he was really commited to his responsibilities and our new found friendship. And as of right now, I couldn't be happier, for the first time in awhile I was definetely drama free and stress free.

 I walked around the boutique, checking to see if everything was in order. I smiled a little once I seen Kerri working, and Ellis actually helping a customer for once. I nodded my head in approval and walked back to my office. I sat down in my seat and sighed. It seemed as if everytime I had a moment alone, my mind would go back to Trey and how much I missed him. I stared at the phone and bit down on my bottom lip. Even though I knew he was probably busy taking care of his mother, I wanted to know how he was doing and most importantly what was going on. I quickly reached for the phone and dialed his number. I placed the phone up to my ear and tapped my finger on the desk as it rang. I smiled once I heard his voice.

TREY: "Hello?"

ME: "Hey, it's me."

TREY: "Simone??"

ME: "Yeah, Im calling you from the boutique's phone."

He chuckled.

TREY: "Oh Okay, how's everything? I know I really haven't had a chnace to call."

I sighed.

ME: "I know, that's why Im calling...but everything's good....how's your mom."
TREY: "She's been the same since I got here, nothing more, nothing less."

ME: "Have you spoken to her doctors??"
TREY: "Yeah, there all saying the same things as before, im just praying for a miracle."

ME: "Well I'll be praying too."

TREY: "Thanks Simone."

ME: "No problem."

TREY: "So how's everything with the baby? I hate missing out like this."

I chuckled.

ME: "Everything's great, we find out the sex in two weeks."
TREY: "Two weeks? That's really soon, don't forget to call me when you do."

ME: "Of course."

TREY: "But, Im going to go back inside now, I'll call you as soon as possible alright?"

I sighed.

ME: "Alright...bye Trey."

TREY: "Bye beautiful."

I hung up the phone and took a deep breath. Lord knows I hate that Trey isn't here. I mean August and I are great, but the relationship I had with Trey made us really close.

 *******************************

 I quickly got inside Augusts' car and leaned back. He offered to pick me up from work today because he had something important to ask me. "Hey." I said as I leaned my chair back. "Hey ma." He shot me a quick smile before setting his eyes back on the road. "How was your day?" I nodded. "Fine. I talked to Trey today." He nodded slowly. Even though he claim he didn't, I know talking about Trey made him uncomfortable, so I try my best to keep it at a minimul.

 "How was yours?" I asked, changing the topic. "It was straight, I was doing alot of thinking." I rose both brows and turned to him. "Really? does it have something to do with what you have to ask me?" He nodded. "Mmm, well okay, go ahead." I stared at the side of his face, waiting for him to speak.

 "So you know how I told you I would figure out away to be able to take you to the next appointment?" I nodded. "Ight well what if I told you I figured out a way to make sure we get to every appointment on time and without all the traveling." I frowned. "Okay...Im listening."

 "I was thinking, how about you come stay at the guest house again??" I chuckled. "Your kidding right?" He shook his head. "Nah Im forreal." "I have a condo August, I only stayed there because I had no where else to go." He nodded. "I know, but it'll be easier for me to get you to your appointments and back." I was silent. "You don't even got to stay all the time if you don't want to ma, just when you have appointments." I shook my head. "I don't know...I don't wanna be all up in you and your girlfriend's space." He fanned me off. "Don't worry about that, it's cool."

 "So you told Ariana already?" He paused. ".....Yeah...I did." I nodded. "And how did she take it??" "You know.." He started. "She was mad, but she's getting over it." I nodded slowly. "....Alright well, if you told her, and she's fine with it, then I'll stay." He smiled. "Ight cool." He turned into my parking garage and parked. I wasn't sure about this at all, but I was praying that it wouldn't be as bad as I think it is.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Vote/Comment!!

 Simone moving back into the guest house, what y'all think??

Updating Tommorow since this chap is short.