Ownership

RN= Real Name

The taxi leaves you halfway before you reach Guryong village when you tell him you can't pay him. He wouldn't even make it there anyway. Taxis avoid going there for good reason. You stare over at Dogok-dong, the affluent district so close by. Easy enough to see the differences in living conditions compared to the slums where you had grown up. The place you hadn't been to for years, but somehow it makes you feel better. You see the shanty towns, hobos on one edge, old women with shopping carts full of cans. You walk through the makeshift streets. You can smell the moistness of the walls, some made of cheap concrete, other using aluminum plates, others with more than two doors that were used for the sidewalls. You grew up here. Your mother had left you here and your brother. What you would never know is that your brother had saved you from deeper mental instability, for when your mother got with that man that would beat you merciless, he had developed a want for your body as well, but your brother had sacrificed himself for you. Offered hs body instead so you could be left alone. Drugs, violence, had been the only way for him to deal with his shame and you had abhorred him for it. 

You're feet drag as you reach the area where the little home of your grandmother had stood. She had taken you and your brother in when your mother abandoned you, leaving you with that demon. You sob. You had made it out of this slum forgetting your dignity, leaving morals behind. Using your darkness. Using women and men, to your benefit. Sleeping with widowed men, married men, that had given you the monetary luxuries necessary in exchange for your body. So you were more than used to using yourself to survive. You had changed your name, made a fake past, began to go to school, made different types of "friends." All to try to hide that you had been withered a long time ago, by your surroundings, by the people in this world who saw a young boy in need and ravished his body and made themselves feel better by paying you. All of that was gone now. That entity you had made for your survival. All that was left was the true you. The true you wished you loathed more than your life. What is the reason for living now? Even if your friends accepted you as you were, it was no use if you couldn't accept yourself.

You drop to your knees and sob. You cry for yourself, you cry for your brother, you cry for your grandmother, you cry for the little boy that used to run here. You hadn't cried for them in such a long time.

"RN," you hear Sangwoo call you from the dusty lane. Your eyes are wide when you see him up the street when you hear your real name on his lips. You have no idea how he knew you'd be here. Maybe because Sangwoo always had a knack of knowing you more than you knew yourself.

I can fight all your battles for you. 

His words echo in your head when you run towards him. He opens his arms wide, inviting you into their strength into their embrace. You keep running, your dress shoes slipping in the friction of the dirt path, you don't stop until your body knocks against his. You hold him down, your hands under his jacket squeezing the strength of his back. You look up at him tears still streaming down your face.

"I don't want to fight anymore." You press your forehead against his chest. Sangwoo smiles, he smells your hair.

"Then submit to me, RN," he tells you ever so softly, his voice liquid silk. "Say it and you will no longer have to do anything on your own anymore. I will protect you." He grabs you by the chin, forcing you to look at him. "But that doesn't mean I won't bring you pain. I will hurt you. I will humiliate you. I will make you hate me. But I will never abandon you. I will never betray you because you are mine. Completely. Absolutely."

You shiver in his embrace when he squeezes your engorged hip making you heave with the pain. How many times had he said you were his? Many. Except this was the first time you actually believed it.

"I submit," you mumble, your breath on his fingers. "I am yours."

He smiles victoriously. He wins. 

Thank you, Ji Eun

____________________

You clench your hands together, the chain on your wrist dangling when the belt comes down on your skin. You groan out in pain, but you can't touch the basement floor with your feet because you're hanging from the support beams. You look up at the basement ceiling. Your back stinging, your tears rolling down your temples.

"Two more," he says hoarsely. " To teach you to never run away from me again." 

The belt comes back down, hitting the raised bump of the last lash. You thrash in your pain, it stings in a way that almost itches.  You curse him under your breath but it's over. Swiftly. He brings you back down. When you touch the floor, he yanks you by the chain that binds your hands by the wrist. He is quiet as he leads you up the basement stairs. His shapely ass so toned, his thighs, his back. You know that he is hard. His thick member jolting against the contour of his belly. You walk past him when you reach the inside of that little room, the chain dangling. At the edge of the futon, he shoves your head down and cups your hardening erection to make sure your ass lifts up in the air. You don't move, you only breathe.

He stares at the belt marks on your creamy back. Loves the way your meaty ass spreads to show the asterisk in between. He loves to see how your cock dangles between your legs. He drops to his knees spitting on your tailbone, watching his spit slide down the valley of your ass cheeks. He slaps each one long and hard. You grunt. You cuss. But you don't move. This pain. This pleasure. Was your life now. He spits on you again, moistening your entrance and shoves one finger inside you. He pumps it hard as you gasp at the intensity of his entrance. Your body convulses and he shoves another one in, keeping up that rash rhythm, pressing on your prostate. Making you leak with it.

"Sangwoo," you cry out, not able to take his strength. You ride his fingers, shoving yourself back. wanting more. "Please, put your cock inside me. Fuck me, please."

He hisses. Loving the way your ass bounces. His forearms filled with corded muscle, flexing with his movements. He pulls his fingers out. Reaches for the chain and wraps it around your neck, the chain splayed on your back. He grabs the length of it,  wraps it over his fingers, pulls you up while he grabs his cock with his other hand. He teases you with it first, sliding it between your ass cheeks wet with his saliva, he smears his precum there. His balls tighten at the feel of your entrance. He yanks the chain when he enters you hungrily, greedily. Each thrust more intense. You are so tight, your ass swallowing him whole. He loves it. He loves how he makes you his. The room is overcome with your pants and the rattling of chains. He had longed for you. He had wanted to own you just like this. The fact that you're his. The fact that you will never leave his side causes him to explode inside you, spewing his hot thick cum in every crevice inside you. He strokes your cock, spasming behind you, spurting that last bit of his sperm. You stop breathing for a brief moment when you erupt next. You throw your head back, your stomach coils, your toes clench. 

His.

Only his.