Epilogue

It had been 6 months since you last signed a deal with this devil. This devil that showered you with his cruelty and showered you with carnal pleasure so unimaginable that you couldn't think straight. He is cruel. Of that, there was no doubt.  You had stopped hoping that as time passed, he would be kinder to you. But one moment of affection, as small as it was, made you savor it more. There were days when you did hate him with all your might.

His cruelty strikes anywhere. When you meet people of your past life, he forces you to interact with them, never letting you forget who you truly are.  Sometimes if by chance a man talks to you on the street, is friendly to you....and you make the mistake to respond, you know what awaits when you come home. He kicks you down, slaps you until your lip bleeds. He doesn't care that you're trying so hard to keep from sobbing, the anger in your eyes as you calm down the need to rip his face, arouses him. The pain he brings is something you have learned to love. So you swallow it down when he unbuttons his pants making eye contact with you, releasing his erection, asserting his dominance over you.

You hate him. You truly do. Yet you lean in, swallow your blood, and take him inside your warm mouth. You palms splayed on his jeaned thighs.  You watch him intently as he groans, his eyes closed in his pleasure, his hips pounding against your face. He was beautiful. Truly was. He opens his eyes then. The look in your eyes takes him by surprise. He pulls out, grabbing you by the hair and turning you face down. He doesn't like the affection in your eyes. If he didn't know better, he'd think you have learned to love him.

He pulls your pants along with your underwear and enters you with no preparation. It stings but the routine makes you get used to his length swiftly. He pumps into you once, twice, and pulls out.

"Say it," he grits between clenched teeth, holding his cock while you turn on your knees to look up at him. 

"Come all over my face," you beg, and when you stick your tongue out and raise your chin higher, it is his undoing. You have learned to enjoy his cum all over you.  Marking you with his heady scent.

In fact, it should've been just the two of you until he broke into his home. You were walking out of the kitchen when you met the frail boy's large black eyes and an oversized green jacket. The doors closed behind him. Sealing him inside. He will hear the girl Sangwoo has in the basement. He would certainly hear.

Both of you are just as surprised.

"MN?" He says quietly, taking a step towards you. "I-I was worried. I knew you were here."

"You need to get out," you say shakily walking forward. "if he finds you here...."

"I am sorry," he interrupts looking down. His body shaking in his guilt. "I was the one that posted that information all over the school. I was the one who told everyone." He looks at you. Obsession dimming his eyes. "I was just so jealous that he was with you. I was jealous that you were so close."

You want to be angry. You should be angry. But in your eyes, you see an innocent bystander. You grab him by the wrist.

"I'll open a window for you so you can leave before he comes."

Bum is confused by the urgency in your voice and you had no sooner taken the first step when the latch moves and Sangwoo opens the door to enter. There is  fleeting shock on his face when he meets eyes with you first, and then Yoon Bum. But when you see those eyes darken you beg.

"Please..."

Sangwoo closes the door with a sinister smile. 

 "Welcome to my home."

The End

Hope you enjoyed! :) Thanks for reading.