Acceptance

Warnings: Rape and murder

"Fuck her," Sangwoo says after taking a chug of tea. He says it so nonchalantly as if he had asked you to help her with the dishes.

"What?" You say in shock.

Sangwoo leans back on his chair lengthens his arm across the backrest of it. "Put her on the table, spread her legs, and put your dick inside her pussy."

He smiles at you and you look over at Ji Eun. She says nothing, hugging herself, rubbing her upper arms with her thumbs.  She is more half-dead than alive. You should just do as he asks.  Figure out the next move when you go to school. Ask for help. Cry your eyes out. You look over at Ji Eun considering it for just an instant then without your control you slam your plate of food and scream. You scream in anger, in desperation. All you want to do is get out. You make a sound of frustration and pain.

You run away from the kitchen avoiding Sangwoo's clutch. Your body aches. Your tears burn and sting. You run to the door. You pull at the latch. You kick. And when Sangwoo grabs you, pulls you into his body, you sob clawing yourself away from him. He lifts you up watching you closely while you kick air.

"Fuck you!" You sob. "I am not going to rape her. You sick fucker! Let me out!" 

"Rape her?" He asks curiously. "She is a willing participant. Come. I'll show you." 

He carries you back to the kitchen and Ji Eun has already laid down on the floor on her apron. Her knees are spread, but that is not what you see. What you see is the burns, the scars, the gashes all over her body. How thin her legs are. Her arms. He drops you in front of her and you cup your mouth, muffling the sounds your sobs make. She is looking at you through heavy-lidded eyes, looking right through you. 

"Do it," she whispers weakly. "If you do it, we'll be free."

You clench your fists at your sides. She is delusional. Sangwoo squats behind you, circles his arms around you, brushing strands of your hair with his fingers and whispers in your ear, "Do it so you can be free."

He is smiling at the pure joy at seeing you so close to destruction. That tough boy facade, the boy against the world act, that had so dearly enticed him crumbling bit by bit. He takes off your shirt and you sit there between her spread legs.

Sangwoo sits next to you pulling your arms away between your legs. "Look how limp you are. Don't make her feel bad. Get hard."

You yank away from him. "Don't fucking touch me." You sniffle and then turn to look at him. The look in his eyes makes him frown. "If I do it, you'll let me go back to school?"

Sangwoo watches you curiously before responding, "Yes."

You stare at Ji Eun again unaware at how Sangwoo watches you. You are his warrior. Indestructible. You never cease to surprise him. You close your eyes and begin stroking yourself. 

He stands up, grabs the knife from the counter. He settles beside you again, lowers his pants, and says. "Suck if it helps you. " 

He leans back on his arms as you threw him a glance. All you want to do is kill him. Yet, you lean to your side and begin to suck on his flaccid cock until it begins getting hard. You cover him with your saliva, stroke him with your fingers take him into your mouth as he cups the back of your head. Just as you think about biting him, focusing on all your hatred, he pulls you back by the hair, tangling it in his fingers. He looks down at you, the drool escaping the corner of your lips, and then he crashes his lips on yours. His tongue dominates, his hands drop to your hips, and you kiss him back. You have no idea why, when you abhor him with all your might.

"You're mine," he whispers before kissing you again. "Always." He then holds the sides of your face. "All you have to do is prove to me that you won't betray me. That you won't reject me."

He looks at Ji Eun who has draped her arm over her face covering her eyes.  In silence, you depart and gently spread her legs. The rest is a blur. The sounds, the panting, the constricting on your body. It's as if you've departed your physical frame and your soul had crawled deep inside a  hole in your heart where you were just a spectator. When you find your release, he barks his orders.

"Cum inside her!"

It's not like you can stop the disgusting things your body is doing. Before you know it, it's over and you're empty, hollow inside. You come back to life when he tells you to go to the living room. You stare at him as he puts a bag over JI Eun's face. She screams. But her screams are dry, she is so weak she can't stop him. She tries to claw at him, her legs kicking, her legs spreading watching what you had unveiled inside her leak...

"Please!" You beg, trying to stand up but your legs feel heavy.

"We don't need her anymore," he says, resolutely. He then faces you when pulls the knife from his back pocket. "If you don't want to see, you better leave now."

Your lips tremble. Should you fight for her life? She was good as dead as it was and even your life wasn't guaranteed. You crawl your way out of the kitchen and he waits. As she struggles and begs. Just as you leave, you hear her curse with her final breath. Then,  all you hear is the knife entering flesh. The screaming. The gurgling. The bubbling.

You lean against the wall for God knows how long, your hands sealed to your ears. It is only when he sits next to you that you realize his presence. You turn to him and he is covered with her blood. What catches your attention is the smile on his face. He wipes his chin with his wrist to avoid covering his face with the blood on his hand. 

"It's almost like we're married now."

Those words seem to seal your doom. As he throws his head back with a smile, he says, "there is evidence of your crime on her body. Now, it's truly until death do us part." He taps your nose with the pad of his finger, "Unless you want to go to jail." He smiles at you. Your eyes blank.

That night, Sangwoo goes to sleep as the most loved man in the world. He finally secured you at his side. You were finally his! He had nothing to worry about. You had complied. You didn't reject him. You go to sleep sobbing. He spoons you, soothing your tears with strong arms, your crying music to his ears. He would keep his end of the deal, but if he wanted marital bliss to last, he would have to keep a close eye on you tomorrow.