Mine

Thanks for your constant support on this story and others. :*

You say heavily hearing the sound of tires against the paved street. It's over. At least for today, it's over. It's four-o-clock in the morning already and you are dead tired. Your eyes feel like there is dirt inside them and every blink irritates you.

What a good friend you have. The officer had mentioned about Sangwoo. You are very lucky that you are even alive. The same officer mentioned about your dead, druggie brother. Drugs makes them forget that there are people they care about.

Ha. What a big joke that is. Your brother caring about you?

Never!

If he cared he would've never left you and Granny alone. He wouldn't have gotten hooked in that shit that had been the undoing of your father, too.

The slight swerving of the car immediately brings your attention back to Sangwoo. You turn to him, feeling appreciative for his support and still oddly cautious about him too. You don't know why. Maybe because he is so large sitting beside you. He is too large for this tiny car. He is too large for you both to share the same air. That is why you always feel like you are suffocating when he is around. There just isn't enough air for the both of you.

"Do you want me to drive?" You ask him sleepily. Your voice has gotten a bit husky with tiredness.

He glances at you, a strange half-smile quirking his lips as if he is anticipating something or excited to go somewhere, but of course, you could be imagining. You are lacking sleep.

But the truth is you are not imagining at all.

Sangwoo is excited! Super excited! He hasn't felt like this in a long time. He is grateful for that trash brother of yours because he has brought you closer to him. He clenches the steering wheel and unclenches it again. He is so fucking nervous.

He is not planning on showing you Ji Eun yet. He doesn't want to start so strong, but he has a good feeling that you will understand him. You are damaged just as he is. You are a survivor. He feels as if he has known you from a past life or something.

Fuck. He hopes he is right. He hopes that you will not reject him as his mother had done.

"Sangwoo?" You ask again placing a hand on his naked forearm. Even that part of his him is muscly and packed with unknown strength.

He hopes he is right about you.

The feel of your fingers touching his skin sends electric bolts flowing through his body awakening that incessant need to control you. To possess you. Ever since he decided that you were his he hasn't been able to keep the thought out of his mind. It bothers him when he doesn't know where you are. When you don't answer his texts. It bothers him because he doesn't like not knowing where his things are at.

"Nah, this is nothing. One time I had to stay awake two days in a row while I was in the military."

Your eyes widen with your slightly shocked smile. You seem to enjoy that he is telling you more about his past. While all he can do is think about ripping that prim little dress shirt from you and mark your body with his teeth, cover every inch of your skin. If someone had told him he would feel this hot and bothered over a guy he would've laughed. But it is not a matter of being male or female...it's just the way things were meant to be.

When he turns to the backstreet and sees his house up ahead he is so eager that he finds himself trembling just at the joy of it. You are closer to being his already and he can't wait to have you under his complete control and do whatever he wants with you. To break that little façade of bravery you keep so well.