Prologue~ Book 1

Because you all have been so dedicated and supportive to my books I wanted to give you the chance to re-read the story you del in love with. And to the new viewers. Welcome.

Please leave a lot of love and comments here if this is the book you want to see finally published first!!!
And when it's published it will be a new revised edition with more scenes added! Deeper emotion and Character bonding!!

If you love my writing, you'll now be getting more excitement on https://m.facebook.com/Mycharactershome/?ref=bookmarks  (under Domina Alexandra )
I hope you can truly support my writing career and but my books found on Amazon! This a range of series you haven't even read that's not on Wattpad but published already!

Enjoy
~

Mckayla

~

The wind was angry and bitter like an old man lying on his death bed, filled with regret. My dark hair flew whichever way the wind cast it. Wiping my face, I blinked stunned by how many stood around me. The last thing I remembered was my best friend smiling wearily as I opened up to her about something I was hiding. I'd walked out of her house, contemplating my future. There was a dull pain in the back of my head. I had been knocked unconscious and dragged outside of my pack territory. As a young werewolf, I was susceptible for cheap shots to the back of the head. As I aged, being knocked out would take being hit in the head with a car going over sixty miles per hour.

Pass all the wind whistling in my ears, I could make out snarls directed at me. My eyes opened wide, unclear to what I'd done. I searched for my friend, finding only hostile eyes. I couldn't make out their form in the dark ambiance but I knew who was here. I could sniff each of them.

I raised to one knee, watching as one of my pack approached. I smiled up to my friend when his fist shot out, connecting to my jaw. I hissed, startled and fell back onto my ass and was greeted with a kick to the face. My head spun as blood soaked inside my mouth. I heard others come, each of them taking turns pounding on me as if I'd invaded their territory uninvited.

When they fell back at a distance, I wheezed out a ragged breath, spitting blood from my mouth. My left eye swelled and I knew my orbital socket was fractured. I skidded over the harden soil, wanting to add more distance from my attackers.

I blinked, wincing in pain, attempting to see who was approaching. My nose was broken, unable to smell who it was. Vision hazy, I looked up, finding my father standing over me. There was anguish in his eyes as well as betrayal. I'd betrayed him and I was clueless as to how.

"Why?" His tone held so much pain.

I shook my head, searching for others to help me understand. No one spoke.

"Dad I--"

"You bring shame into this pack. Can't you see what it would do to us."

I tried to slid onto my knees, only forced to stay down when my dad slapped my across my face. My face stung as I stared up astonished. He'd never hit me before. From how his eyes glared at me, I lowered my head not wanting to lock eyes. Suddenly, I was cold and felt the pack slipping from me. They were loosening their connection with me on purpose. The mere feeling of loniness for the first time in my life, crept up and I wanted to cry. I considered all I'd done in the last several hours from him to change so drastically. "Please. Dad. I'd never do anything to hurt you or this pack."

"I'll have no lesbian as my daughter." My father spat out, a throaty rumble drumming into my ear.

This is what caused change between us in mere hours. I frowned, trying to figure out how he found out when his foot connected to my ribs. He spat angry words, hovering over me. My ribs grinded together like rocks being crushed. I groaned, digging my fingers into the hard soil. I knew my ribs were broken. I felt the descry, knowing more than a few snapped like branches. By the shortness of my breath, trying to pull air into my lungs, I felt dizzy, as they deflated like a balloon. Barely sensing the soil beneath me, the jabbing pain in my ribs was all I felt.