29 - The Book Made With Magic

Start from the beginning

"I don't know either" was your reply.
You sighed as your fingers touched the surface. "At least tell me a bit about it. Surely if this was given, you were told something" He nodded his head as his fingers traced the word. "My mother gave this, you see. Maybe when I was three or four. She gave it as a gift for my birthday."

"Did she say anything about it?"

"She did. She said 'This is a book I want you to take very good care of. It's very important and also very enchanting. Open it only when you have truly found your mate, until then keep it closed and untouched by foul creatures. It's pure and it shall stay that way. Open it if you must, and it will show you wonders.'"

"Mate?"

"Yes, she seemed to know I was a werewolf. I think it was because of my dad. He had the tiniest bit of wolf blood, but not enough for him to transform into one."

"So you were a wolf from the start"

"Clearly"

"How about your mother?"

"She was a nice human, I think"

"I think?"

"I am not so sure what she is, to be honest. She was quite unique and mysterious, always telling me things that seemed far off the real world. One thing that really made me question her was what she said the moment she gave me this book. The last phrase. It went like 'it is quite like magic, maybe it is made of it' I did not really understand that"

"Jungkook"
He hummed in response
"You do not mean your mother was a witch, do you?"

"Noo"
He denied in disbelief as the thought never crossed his mind.
"My dad used to tell me about them before. He said they were hard to find as their eyes do not really change in colour. They completely can be mistaken for a human. They were not really popular too, wolves were more famous in this world."

"That's amazing!" He exclaimed as he stared more at the book "That means I have witch blood!"

"I guess so"

His wide bunny smile was completely on display as he placed his hand on top of mine. "Enough talk, let us open it." "Mhm" I hummed as we both lifted the cover, opening to the first page. It was blank until words started appearing 'A book made with only the purest of magic. Touched by evil and it's purity no longer lives, destroyed and deformed it will be.' It stated.

You and Jungkook looked at each other's eyes, confused and intrigued you turned it to the next page.
The blank page showed not statements or phrases but a drawing.
A moving picture.
A picture of the day both of you first met.
There you stared into the little boy.
He was intrigued by your fur as he attempted to befriend you in the forest with his parents.
"I forgot that that was how we met" you said

"Me too, I only remember the tragic incident on that day" A sad smile formed his lips as you turned to the next page.
Another picture.
This time it was when both of you had your first run through the forest, Jungkook as a little boy and you as a pup.
"It seems to be fixed on us only" You stated

"What do you mean?"

"The book, it is only about us. How?"

Jungkook left you unanswered as he quickly flipped the book over, turning it to the very last page. "There" He pointed to a text that seemed handwritten.
"Mom wrote this"
He said before you read aloud the text "'You met your mate at last, my little boy. This book is quite unique, isn't it. I made it--- with magic of course. Have you seen all the pages? It shows all the valuable memories you have spent with her. The memories you kept buried in that smart, little mind of yours" You paused as Jungkook looked at me confused "Why did you stop?" He asked as you smiled at him, pushing the book to him for him to see it more clearly "I think you would want to read this next part" Confused but he agreed "By the time you are reading this, I am sure I would not be around, nor would your dad. How I know is something I cannot tell you. But we are sorry for not being there through your hard times. We really are. I hope you may forgive us, honey.
Love, Mom" Tears fell off Jungkook's eyes as he quickly wiped them off.
"Are you okay?" You asked, worried as he nodded in response.

"Wait Y/N"
You hummed in response.
"There is a text here, it just appeared"
You took back the book and read aloud the new phrase
"'P.S: It is the Blood Moon tonight. I am hoping you brought with you some protection ;)'"

"Blood-"

Jungkook stopped in his statement as he observed you run to the window, your eyes wide open as a feeling struck your chest. You clutched your shirt in pain as you fell, landing on your knees.
Jungkook ran to you, crouching before your disheartening state.
As he attempted to embrace you before the same pain struck him.
Both now miserable.
Both now vulnerable.
And both now lustful

It is the Blood Moon tonight
---------------------------------------------------------
Hello~
Did ya'll have a great christmas?
New Year is coming close, a bit too soon, don't you think? But I'm quite excited. 2018 wasn't really a great year for me XD.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter♡
One more chapter to go and we're done!
Unless you would all like an epilogue then I'll write one. I want to finish this before 2019 arrives, if not, at least before the first week of January ends. This book took a bit longer to finish than planned but I have been so occupied. Anyways I hope you all have a good day!