twenty two.

the once peaceful music that was playing from the speakers had now gotten annoying to chenle. he'd been listening to it for about half an hour, bored out of his mind. the thing with working night shifts is that there aren't many customers who come by, excluding the couple late night workers who drop by for a snack, or some other random people.

chenle easily got bored, and often found himself fiddling with his fingers, walking around in random aisles, or checking if shelves needed stocking even though he had just checked not that long ago. the amount of times chenle's been bored during one of his shifts is so high that he's already lost count.

some times, chenle would bring a book to cure his boredom, but he had unfortunately forgotten his at home. right about now, he's starting to regret watching that stupid drama that caused him to run late.

the boy sighed, resting his elbows on the counter. his face was in his hands, and his hands were lightly pulling at his hair. the boy really had no idea what to do for the next four hours.

his mind happened to drift to the thought of jisung, and chenle wondered if the younger would drop by today. it seems like he was right think so. it was currently one hour until chenle's shift ends, meaning it's 6am, and jisung still hadn't come by. chenle was absolutely sure he wouldn't show up.

yet again, his speculations were correct, and chenle left the store, greeting his coworker hyunjin, and sadly made his way home, jisung never leaving his mind.

A/N: thoughts?

EDITED ;
14.04.20

( honestly, reading over this story makes me cringe so hard. it's trash, i'm so sorry lol )