sixteen.

jisung walked into the store, laziness in his steps. the boy didn't even look at chenle, which made the older boy confused and worried. the chinese boy watched him, a concerned look on his face.

despite the younder not having looked at him, chenle smiled upon seeing jisung walk in. he watched as jisung dragged his feet along the lightly coloured floor. obviously chenle could see that something about the younger seemed off, yet he had no idea what it could be.

jisung slowly walked to the counter, handing his candy to the other boy. when he did, his hoodie sleeve rode up, causing chenle to notice a bruise on his wrist, and some of his old cuts from earlier.

said bruise was dark red, with some purple around it. in a couple areas, the purple was darker, and seemed to form into a blue colour.

chenle gasped quietly at the scene, many thoughts running through his mind. he couldn't believe jisung was in pain; he really wanted to help him, yet he had no idea how.

jisung quickly pulled his sleeve back down, looking away from chenle, almost as if he was expecting to get a scolding. his brown locks fell out of his hood as he looked down, covering his eyes.

"jisung, are you okay? is there anything i can so to help you?" chenle asked carefully, trying to make himself useful. to be quite honest, chenle had no idea what to say; he knew asking "are you okay?" was stupid, but chenle truly didn't what to do. jisung looked up at him, with an unreadable expression in his eyes.

jisung shook his head, tears forming in his eyes. "whatever," he said quietly, voice craking. he took his candy and walked out into the dark night. chenle, who was about to speak to him, let his hand drop onto the counter, a loud sigh escaping his lips.

chenle looked out the window, observing what was outside. he shook his head and took out his phone, deciding to chat with his frends, if they were up.

EDITED ;
14.04.20