"I see. Well, see you later. Sorry again for bumping into you" he drops his skateboard on the floor hard, and waves off. I watch him disappear into the crowd of people. What kind of guy rides a skateboard in an airport? I think to myself while shaking my head.

"Rian! I thought I would never find you! Don't ever scare me like that!" My dad's sudden voice alerts me. I spin around and watch him running towards me, breathing heavily.

"Let's go. I found the taxi" my dad gasps between breaths as he grabs his suitcases. Sighing, I roll my eyes and follow him.

The ride to my new house is long, so I sleep most of the way. When I wake up, I look at the window, only to see an amazing view. The taxi drives up to a small neighborhood near a big lake. One glance at the lake and I immediately fall in love. The house isn't too shabby either, it's bigger than our old house back in Virginia.

"What do you think?" My dad asks when we get out of the taxi, grinning from ear to ear. I shrug in acceptance and walk to the front door.

After looking around and getting used to the house, I decide to get some rest, and make my way to my room. It isn't my definition of big, but I love how cozy it looks. I throw my suitcases on the floor and jump on my bed. I dump my head on the pillow.

Staring at the ceiling, I quietly say to myself, "Mom.. We're here. Dad wants us to start fresh but I miss you too much" I pause for a moment. "I wish you were here".

I take my headphones and place it onto my ears. Putting on some relaxing sad music, I close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep.

Jungkook POV

My palms feel sweaty as I walk up to the stage but the fan's loud cheering makes me feel confident. I look at Rap Monster who nods. The "Boys in Luv" music starts playing, and so did our dancing. I do my best, even though it's a bit difficult to dance and sing at the same time. I practiced all night for the last few weeks, but I am still far from perfect.

When the song is over, I smile and bow, and leave the stage along with the other members.

"That was great" Rap Monster says between heavy breaths. We all are drenched in sweat. Taking a long drink from my water bottle, I quickly rush inside the dressing room to get my hair and makeup fixed.

Suddenly, as I dab a tissue on my face to clean the sweat, a mysterious man walks into the room. I look up and stare at him, confused. No one is allowed to be in our dressing room, except if they are authorized to. I don't recall ever seeing him before.

"Ah, yes. You guys are the members of Bangtan Boys, am I right?" He asks. Rap Monster, our leader, walks up to him.

"Yes, we are Bangtan Boys. Who are you?"

The man chuckles. "I am the president of the Big Hit company. You don't remember me?"

Everyone, including the hairstylists, looks up with their mouths opened. After snapping back into reality, we all quickly bow.

"Pres- president?" Rap Monster stammers.

"Nice to see you again. But actually, I would like to have a chat with Jeon Jungkook."

I stare at him with a shocked face. Why would he want to see me? Could it be that he is promoting me? Or is he going to cancel my contract because of poor performances?

"Why?" I ask, feeling frightened yet pleasant at the same time.

"Jeon Jungkook, you are so talented and very young. You are also a very popular member in BTS."

I like where this is going.

"But sadly, you have to have a break from this band, temporarily"

My smile slowly turns upside down. "What?"

"Because of your age, I have to send you to school, just to avoid the new law. It seems you missed too many school days. I'm sorry but I'm afraid I have to ask you to stop doing music for a few months and instead, you have to attend school"

I stare at him in shock. What is he talking about? I have to attend school? I thought idols get limited amount of school days, based on their schedule. Now he's asking me to go to school?

"I'm sorry but I have to run. My wife is waiting for me" he pauses, "I already gave the information to your manager. You'll be attending Oaks Arts High in two weeks. Be prepared' He walks out of the door without letting anyone speak. With my mouth opened, I stare at the other shocked members.

I'm going to school?

______________________________________________________

~The picture on top is Rian, the main character~

I wrote this chapter after watching the new BTS MV, Danger. It is so good!! >.<