"You are not the queen to make such decision, Allura." The younger woman clenched her jaw, looking at her mom desperately as she turned to walk around again.

"Yet it's the decision the queen should make." With that, she walked out the door, the martians nodding at her as Pearl approached her, sending a smile her way and bringing the young girl into a hug, a proud look in her eyes.

"I've served this planet for a million years, Allura, and I had never seen anyone do something like that." She said, the green eyed girl only sending her a tight smile, a tear finally falling down her cheek. Pearl removed it, looking at the sky and sending a court nod at it, a way of communicating with their god. "Má Allt vera með þér." May Allt be with you.

"Já." Yeah. She watched her friend walk away, demöntum falling on her as part of her body glowed silver, the color turning her body and every other martian's that lived in Jupiter, into something strong enough to resist the strong diamonds that fell from the sky as rain.

"I was told of what happened." Ezekyel's voice distracted her, the young boy's head bleeding slightly as Allura approached him, her hand grabbing hydrogen from the lake and putting it on his wound, wiping the red blood off.

"You were hit with oxygen." She said, noticing the strange color of the blood and the red around the yellow of his eyes. He bit his lip from the pain and nodded, his eyes finding hers as he struggled to move his head from the amount of oxygen in his body.

"I never understood why we can create oxygen if it affects us so much." He complained, his face forming a pout as Allura giggled, the distant look in her eyes retuning to the illuminated gaze Ezekyel knew so well.

"Balance. Nothing can be perfect." She explained, the blond shrugging and putting some liquid in his hand, drinking the cold hydrogen with thirst as his eyes closed, returning to their yellow once they opened again.

They spoke for a few hours, Ezekyel looking at the sky and gulping, Allura noticing it too. The two siblings looked at each other, hugging as they felt the ground shaking below them, fire rising from next to them in small bits as screaming and crying was heard from the point of impact.

Allura and Ezekyel looked at each other, yet again, and the oldest grabbed the youngest's hand, flying him over to the riot. When they arrived, they saw the óvinir hurting their friends and family, their people bleeding red from the amount of oxygen they were throwing at them, reacting to the fire from the planet's nucleus because of the hydrogen.

"Ezekyel! Allura!" Aiyla's voice was heard, the yellow eyed woman calling her children as her face glowed orange from the fire being so hot and close to them. The two went towards their mother, who sobbed and hugged Allura holding her wedding rings in her hands.

"He died! He's gone!" It was easy to know who she was talking about, but seeing the queen so heartbroken was beginning to make Allura's stomach tighten in sadness as she cried softly. Her farher was dead, and she didn't even get to tell him she loved him.

Two small pods came towards them, parking right in front of them. Aiyla opened them desperately, wiping her tears as her children understood what was going on.

"Nr." No. Allura said, shaking her head as her mother pulled them towards the pods, the two siblings crying as they tried to pull back. "Nr, mamma." No, mom. Aiyla cried, nodding and grabbing her daughter's cheeks, pulling her head down since the younger woman was taller for a head and pressing her forehead against hers for two seconds before pulling back and looking at her in the eyes.

"You warned us, dóttir mín. We didn't listen. If we make it through this, we are gonna need someone to return and rule. To make the decisions a queen should." My daughter. The six thousand year old said, the look of admiration in her eyes returning as she kissed her daughter's temple.

Aiyla then turned to Ezekyel, holding him tight and kissing his cheek, since the boy towered her for about a head as well, and smiling. "You take care, sonur minn." My son. The blonde nodded, pulling his mamma into another hug.

"Take this." She handed them each a wedding ring, Ezekyel his father's and Allura her own. She removed a necklace made from the most beautiful diamonds, the tiny white jewel looking really small compared to the silver chain, and put it around Allura's neck, the young girl laughing.

"Mamma, stop taking your jewelry off." The three chuckled, hugging at the same time. When they broke from the hug, Ezekyel hugged Allura, the two siblings not knowing how things would turn out.

"May Allt protect you." Aiyla said, looking at her children and holding her hands as only the siblings looked at the sky and repeated the same in their own language, but changing it to first person, and nodding before every sentence.

"Mega Allt vernda okkur." May Allt protect us.

"May Allt be with you."

"Mega Allt vera með okkur." May Allt be with us.

"May Allt help you."

"Mega Allt hjálpað okkur." May Alt help us.

"May Allt love you."

"Megi Allt elska okkur." May Allt love us.

"May Allt bring you home."

"Mega Allt koma með okkur heim." May Allt bring us home.

"Now go, get inside." Aiyla rushed, getting both her children into their own pot and mumbling she loved them. "Ég elska þig" I love you.

Then, she closed the pods, her two children heading as far from the planet as they could, their eyes closed as they repeated the prayers in their minds. They both felt the pain and the impact from their small cases going through the gas atmosphere, temperatures going up and down repeatedly.

Until at last, the sky full of starts welcomed them, the colors of the background making them both gape and smile, their eyes closing as they wished the best for their planet, at last understanding why their mother wanted them to flee.

From here on, nothing would ever be the same.