Final Chapter

A wonderful journey Ash and Serena had shared. Together with Bonnie, Clemont and Korrina, the young couple would travel across Kalos, growing stronger together as Ash worked his way to the Kalos league, and Serena developed on her performing skills. 

As time blossomed, so did the friendship between the five. Clemont had developed a crush on Korrina, who had been working hard to gain more and more knowledge about the Mega Evolution of her best friend Lucario. 

As their days of travelling came to an end, the five were woeful to say their final goodbyes. Serena returned to Vaniville town in order to pursue her dream of becoming Kalos Queen. Clemont and Bonnie had also returned home, Clemont to work on an internship for Professor Sycamore, and Bonnie to dabble into the world of Pokemon performing. Korrina had continued her journey with her partner Lucario at her side. Finally, Ash had head to the Alola region, with a heavy heart.

The young power couple, Ash and Serena decided to take a break from their relationship so that they may focus on their dreams. They maintained their friendship and would speak regularly on the phone. They were very supportive of one another but unfortunately were too busy to arrange a meetup. 

****

A/N: 

Hello! I know this ending chapter is long overdue, but better two years late than never... right??

I'm well aware that this is a bit of an anticlimactic ending, but it'll make more sense for the sequel.

'Sequel', you ask?

Why, yes!

The return of Serena is the next chapter of our hero's lives, meeting their new friends and perhaps catching up with old ones. 

Since a lot of people seemed to enjoy reading this book, and I certainly enjoyed writing it, I decided to carry on the journey, taking a skip to the future. 

Thank you so much for all the support on this, my first fanfiction. 

It means so much. I love you all!

—C xoxo