Serena's Secret Part 10

Clemont had caught up with the others and showed them where the Christmas suite was. As soon as they opened the door, they saw a huge Christmas tree standing in front of a dimmed city view window. The lights on the Christmas tree glowed all the colors of the rainbow.
"It's beautiful!" Bonnie yawned. "Maybe you and I should get some sleep, Bonnie." Serena said as she took her and Bonnie to the bedroom. There were three beds. One, a double bed, and the other two were single. "We'll sleep on that bed." Serena told Bonnie as she pointed to the double bed.

The girls changed into their pajamas, and where soon snuggled up in bed. Bonnie yawned and turned to face Serena.
"Hey, Serena.. Why don't you just tell Ash?" She asked sleepily.
"T-tell Ash what...?" Serena asked, her face turning bright pink.
"You know what I'm talking about..." Bonnie started. "You have a crush on him, don't you? I mean it's pretty obvious." Serena's eyes widened.
"I...I don't know what you're talking about... M-maybe you're just talking crazy because you're tired. Y-you should get some sleep." Serena sweat dropped. Bonnie smirked and rolled her eyes.
"Ash and my big brother may be dense, but I know what I'm talking about." Serena's heartbeat grew faster. How long had Bonnie known? Had she said anything to Ash? She sighed and lay her head on the pillow.

Ash and Clemont were in the kitchen making a few surprises for the girls. They had made a Christmas pudding and were adding the finishing touches. "Wow, Clemont! It looks so good... I just wanna..." He reached out to the Christmas pudding. Clemont slapped his hand away.
"Ash! This Pudding is for tomorrow! You'll just have to wait!" Ash sighed as he dragged himself to the bedroom. He looked over at Bonnie and Serena, who were both quietly sleeping. He smiled at them and pulled the blanket over Serena before kissing her forehead. "Goodnight Sere." He whispered before climbing into his own bed and falling into a deep sleep.