Serena's Secret Part 18

"Hmmm, truth or dare?" Misty asked, staring straight at Iris.
"Dare!" Iris stood up, awaiting her dare excitedly. Misty, Dawn, May and Korrina huddled around and whispered to each other, trying to think or the best dare they could. Iris was stood a few feet away from them, trying her best to figure out some of the whispers. "Ok, I got one." Korrina stepped forward. "I dare you to pound your chest and act like a gorilla for the rest of the game!"

All the girls fell in a fit of laughter as Iris rampages around the room, screaming and beating on her chest. Meanwhile in the other room, Ash and Serena were tucking Bonnie back into bed. She must've been exhausted because the minute her little head hit the pillow, she was lost in dreamland.
"She's adorable, huh?" Ash softly spoke. To this, Serena smiled.
"She certainly is."
Ash looked at Serena, a little more seriously.
"Sere, can we go for a little walk? I need to talk to you and I don't really want to wake Bonnie or to be overheard.." he whispered.
What could Ash possibly want to talk about? Serena's heart began racing and her face flushed a deep red. She gulped before muttering,
"S-sure.. Lets go."

Serena followed Ash out of the bedroom. As soon as they walked out, everyone turned around to look at them.
"Hey guys, join in!" Dawn smiled, running over to them and pulling them into the circle that the girls were all in. Serena hesitated a little, curious as to what Ash wanted to talk about, but Ash actually seemed excited.
"We'll talk later, Sere." He whispered, giving her a little grin.
"Ooooh talk about what?" Dawn laughed. Serena's familiar blush crept back onto her face.
"Bonnie's birthday. It's next month." Ash bluntly told them.

"How about we continue the game?" Misty crosses her arms. "Serena, Ash. Since both of you are new to the game you have to do the pinky promises." Ash and Serena both looked at each other, confused.
"Pinky promises?"-
"Yeah, you have to pinky promise each one of us that while playing this game, you'll tell the absolute truth. You must swear on your own lives!" Misty had a twinkle in her eye. No one really understood why she was taking this so seriously, nevertheless they agreed and pinky swore to everyone that they would tell the honest truth.

May looked up.
"Ok it's my turn! Ash, truth or dare?" She asked him.
"Hmm. I think I'll have a dare"
May thought for a while before chuckling to herself.
"Ok, ok. I dare you to spin this bottle." She giggled, handing him the bottle. "You have to spin it, and whoever it lands on has to take off you shirt."
Everyone looked at each other. Misty, who was sat to the left of May, let out a loud laugh.
What the heck was this dare?
The room fell silent. Ash looked around at everyone, still as confused as ever. "Uh- o..okay.." he took hold of the bottle. What on earth was May thinking? If anything this dare just made everyone uncomfortable. The whole room watched as Ash slowly took hold of the bottle and span it in the middle of the circle. Serena's blue eyes fixed on the bottle. She watched as it began slowing down. Slower and slower until it stopped. Misty.