Serena's Secret Part 15

Nurse Joy and a Chansey came over with two pokeballs on a tray.
"Your Pokémon are all healed up!" She smiled.
Gary took back his Pokeballs and let out his Blastoise and Umbreon.
"Great to see you guys are ok!" He smirked.
Iris looked up.
"Great, so can we go to the fairground now?" She asked impatiently.

The gang all gathered up their belongings and excitedly left the Pokémon Centre. Misty scolded Gary. "I still can't believe Ash's little girlfriend tried to kiss you." She quietly hissed. Gary looked over at Serena and then back to Misty.
"Yeah.. As if I'd go near her.." He laughed.
Everyone was super excited. Serena felt a little shy at first because of all the new faces but she soon started laughing along with everyone else. It also helped that Ash kept looking at her. She felt like he was keeping an eye on her to make sure she was okay, and that gave her comfort.
"So Serena, how has travelling with Ash been treating you?" May asked. Serena gulped, noticing everyone looking at her.
"Uh.. fun! I've learned so much and..Ash is a really good..friend." She told them quietly.
Misty laughed a little.
"Can't say the same about you." She murmured to herself.
"Did you say something Mist?" Ash looked back at her.
Misty crossed her arms and faced the other way stubbornly. To this, Ash just shook his head. He knew to stay out of her way when she got like this.

"Yay the fairground!" Korrina jumped up with her fist in the air. "Lets go!" She began roller blading as fast as she could to the nearest ride, while everyone else followed and stood in the cue. Bonnie and Max stood in front of Ash and Serena, excited to go on their first ride.
"Serena?" Bonnie turned around. "Is this ride scary?" Serena smiled.
"It'll be fine Cupcake! I could even sit next to you if you wanted!" Serena offered.
Bonnie grinned up at her friend. "Thanks Serena, but I think you should sit next to Ash. That way, when you get scared he can hold your hand!" Bonnie grinned an evil grin.
Serena blushed immediately and smiled awkwardly at Ash.
"Uh... If you're sure Bonnie. But I'll be fine... no hand holding needed!" She sweat dropped.
'I wish Bonnie would stop doing that' She thought to herself, sighing. 

Meanwhile, Gary and Misty were stood behind with Dawn, Iris and May; eavesdropping on what Bonnie and Serena were talking about.
"I wonder what Ash would say if he knew his little girlfriend had already cheated on him." Misty hissed.
"Woah, that kid has a girlfriend?" Iris looked at Misty shocked.
"So Serena is a cheater huh? Not to my friend." Dawn raised her eyebrow. "Uh... Come on girls... No need to start anything..." Gary panicked. Would they ask Serena about what happened?

A few hours later and everyone was beat. They'd been on as many rides as possible and were all tired and worn out.
"Hey Ash, come here!" Dawn called him over.
Serena watched and wondered off to a table to sit alone. She felt as though Ash's other friends didn't like her much, and she didn't understand why.  All day, everyone had been a bit off with her. Not wanting to sit anywhere near her on rides, offering to buy everyone else a snack except her. Leaving her out of conversations and when she did try to join in they all ignored her. All except Ash, Max, Korrina, Clemont and Bonnie.
'What did I do wrong?' She thought to herself. She sighed and looked over at Ash talking to Dawn, wondering what their conversation was about.

"I don't know who this girl thinks she is, and I didn't want to be the one to tell you this, Ash. But she's only gonna hurt you. Please, don't be with her anymore! I mean she such a..." Dawn yapped.
Ash looked at her, a confused expression pressed on his face before interrupting her.
"Woah, woah, woah... what are you talking about...?" He looked back at Serena, who was now leaning her head on the table. "Is this about.." he started. "Who else is it gonna be about, Ash! I can't believe someone would do this! Not to my friend. I won't allow it. You're like a brother to me!" She sternly told him.
Ash was trying to process in his mind what on Earth Dawn was talking about. "Slow down, start again... what?" Ash tried to calm the blue haired girl down. She inhaled and exhaled slowly before letting out:
"She's cheating on you, Ash." He stood there with the familiar expression of confusion.
"Serena?" He laughed. "She and I aren't... I mean we're not... We aren't dating."
To this, Dawn gasped.
"She broke up with you?!" She screamed.
Ash put his hands over Dawn's mouth. "Just let me talk, ok?" He told her, keeping his hands in place.
"Serena and I were never dating. We're just... really good friends."
Dawn stared into Ash's eyes. "Now are you gonna calm down?" He asked her, watching her slowly nod her head up and down before letting her go. "But... Misty said" --
"Misty!" Ash was furious. She just couldn't seem to stop attempting to ruin things between him and Serena. "Forget anything Misty has told you, she's just jealous. I can't believe she's stoop this low." He said, and he walked off on his own in order to get away from all the chaos and blow off some steam.

An hour had passed by and Bonnie and Max were growing tired. Ash had returned from his walk alone and joined up with everyone else, staying quiet and not saying much. Bonnie rubbed her eyes and pulled on Clemont's shirt.
"I'm tired, big brother." She yawned. Clemont smiled down at Bonnie. "Looks like it's bed time for you two." He picked up Bonnie while May picked up Max so they could take them back to the hotel rooms they had booked. All the girls in one room, all the boys in the other.
"Alright, everybody seems to be here. Let's turn in." May sighed.
"Where's Serena? Serena isn't here!" Bonnie moaned. Ash looked around. Where was she? He was sure she was here! He began panicking a little, stuck standing there, a million thoughts running through his mind at once. "Probably for the best." Misty whispered, and a few giggles were let out.
"This is all your fault!" Ash snapped as he lunged himself toward Misty and knocked her to the floor. Before he could realise what he'd done, Gary had already punched him heavily in the face, blood gushing from his nose. Bonnie began crying hysterically, and Max was on the verge of tears too. Korrina looked around at all the forlorn faces and gave a heavy sigh.
"What a disaster."