Chapter XXV

"You see this?" Xipe asked and showed me a page of his book

"You see this?" Xipe asked and showed me a page of his book. "This ward will conjure a massive snake of fire."

"Really?" I asked and took the book from him, outlining the symbol on the page with my finger.

"Yes, I'm sure you'd be able to do conjure it. You're strong." He leaned against me and kissed my cheek. He didn't move back but stayed leaning against me, placing small soft kisses on my cheek. "I love you," he whispered and took the book from me. I guess we were done reading then.

I chuckled and let him pull me into his lap. I softly stroked my fingers over his cheeks and leaned in, pressing my lips to his. His hands strayed under my shirt and over my skin. I sharply inhaled when he softly dug his fingers into my back.

"You're so beautiful," he murmured against my lips.

I smiled and moved away from his mouth, kissing him down his jaw and then softly, his throat. I pressed my lips to the skin covering a pulsing vein. Xipe made a low hum, tipping his head up to give me more space. I didn't torture him with letting him wait. I opened my mouth slowly and my teeth pierced right down on the vein, blood spurting into my mouth. My lips closed over the sores, letting none of it go to waste.

Xipe dug his fingers into my hips and lifted his own up. I loved how feeding on him made him so riled up. He could barely contain himself and he grabbed my arm, bringing my wrist up to his mouth. He bit down on it and I gasped before I latched onto his throat again.

We both hungrily fed on each other and it became too intense for me. I pulled my wrist out of his hands and kissed him, hard. I had to get my beating heart to slow down, but kissing wasn't doing that for me at all. I was getting desperate to do something but I couldn't figure out what. Every inch of my skin felt overly sensitive to the touch, and I couldn't figure out if I wanted Xipe to touch me more or touch me less.

Xipe's fingers started working on opening my breeches and I moaned too loudly when his hand circled around me. I grabbed his hair and stood up on my knees. He moved down and took me in his mouth. I held him fast and slowly moved my hips. He looked up at me and I met his gaze, moaning with every thrust of my hips. He put his hands on my rear, digging his fingers in, pressing me even further into his mouth, his eyes closing.

I felt it so much more than I ever had before. I couldn't contain myself, and my husband's mouth was so soft I was about die. I couldn't stop moaning at all. I just had to feel him. Had to continue doing exactly this.

Then I finished and buckled over, clutching him to me, my fingers digging into his scalp. I cried out, trying to silence myself, but I was unable. I was overcome with pleasure and I couldn't stop moaning. Xipe groaned and guided me through it all, his head slowly moving back and forth. I finally calmed down and we stayed still for a moment before Xipe pulled back and stretched up to kiss me again. I kissed him back and he smiled.

"That was amazing," I panted, having such a hard time catching my breath.

My husband almost wickedly winked at me, still smiling. "Didn't take you long, though."