Austria, Switzerland, and Netherlands ran into the room to see Liechtenstein pointing accusing fingers and glares at Belgium.

Everyone was stunned.

Belgium looked at the girl, "Lil- Liechtenstein, I'm sorry. I will admit, I was trying to avoid you and your family for awhile, I guess that could be seen as my fault, that was the reason I didn't come even after my country healed a bit. But I'm not trying to replace Hungary-"

" Lügner!!!" (Liar!!") She spat.

"Liechtenstein!!!/Lily!!!" Austria and Switzerland both yelled out, still shocked.

"You suddenly want to act like your my friend!!"

"I am your friend!!" This was starting to hurt.

"Was my friend!!" She corrected, "But then you left me!!! You left me when my family was facing prejudice and were separated. You and barely anyone else cared or visited." Tears started to fall, "I lost my friends,  Brüder und Mutter " She whimpered.

Austria and Switzerland both stepped forward to comfort their sister.

They knew she had been bottling everything up. There was more to her then she let on.

Belgium reached out to hug her but the girl took a step back and smacked the cup down on the floor. "Liechtenstein......."

She knew Hungary held a place in her heart for this girl and Liechtenstein did the same.

But she didn't know it was as a mother and daughter relationship.

"I-I..." She cleared her throat, "I thought she was like your sister."

The girl sent her a pained look, "That was your spot.... I have no sisters, you were like one."

Belgium swallowed, she hadn't even realized what she had been doing. She was so busy keeping away from the Germanics that she completely ignored Liechtenstein.

Her little sister.

"I have another now." She stated, still making eye contact with Belgium.

She had Maria. And she was actually trying to persuade Germany to talk to them.

"You said Hungary gave you the name Lily, what did you mean by that?" She quietly asked.

Liechtenstein had turned to walk away but then stopped at the question. "My name.... my real... my full name is Liliane. Hungary... my Mutti started calling me Lily and it just stuck."

Liechtenstein finally turned to Belgium, "Stop trying to replace her."

She walked past her brothers and Netherlands and went upstairs.

Belgium looked deep it thought.

"I'm sorry," Austria apologized, "Everything's been so hard for her-"

"You've had to adjust to so much." She said.

Austria stopped before nodding.. "Yes.. well, that do-"

"I'm so sorry," Belgium said, she looked at Switzerland, "To all of you. Us, as nations are influenced by our people and have no choice but to follow our bosses. We have no choice, so we should know better. But we all still gave you and your family such a hard time. When Prussia and Hungary and even Germany had to go, none of us checked in on you. I'm so sorry."

Even Netherlands was nodding.

Austria sighed, "We're getting through it day by day. I'm still very sorry about Liechtenstein. She and Hungary were very close."

"I know," She nodded.

"Besides Italy," Switzerland said, "You can basically say Liechtenstein is Hungary's baby."

"She stays strong for us even with all the changes. Ludwig and Gilbert are gone and I use to have to report to England or France so I would have to leave so often. Hungary was mainly the only other female around her and the two exchanged secrets and Liechtenstein told her things she could never tell us. So now that she's gone..."

Belgium could only nod.

"She has Maria now," Switzerland said. "But she still doesn't replace Hungary."

"Me suddenly coming forced her to think I was trying to replace Hung- her mother." She sighed. "I'm so sorry."

"I'll go check on her," Switzerland left the room.

Austria sighed. "Don't worry Belgium." He started to walk to his  piano, "In the end, we're very much use to-" He stopped and suddenly started to rush upstairs. "Please excuse me," He said to his guests.

And that's when Netherlands and Belgium heard it.

Liechtenstein was sobbing.

And she put her head in ears to block it out. But couldn't.

This was so sad.

A child was crying for two different reasons.

Her sister had pulled away and her mother had been forcibly taken away.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Two updates in one day!!

For those who didn't get it, Liechtenstein has had a lack of interaction with other nations since the war. And she's very close with her female friends so after the war, Belgium kinda pulled away and Hungary was taken away. So now that Belgium's suddenly back,  Lily's mindset is she's trying to replace Hungary.

Thoughts?